CH 84. Fear

A/N: Hello My lovely lovies!Hope you have all had a terrific week. Today it's a double length chapter. As I've mentioned in my Lives before, the concept of "Time" is very vague in this fanfic, but it is also written to reflect how time passes in the movie for the most part. I did this so that those who haven't read the books but have seen the movies have a point of reference. From time to time I throw in some of my favorite parts of the books, which hopefully you notice as well.

I want to get a a general opinion for the next chapter, I have it written roughly, but it does touch on very real, very dark areas. So long as everyone is okay with it, with he proper trigger warning, I will finish it and post what I have in mind, as I believe it's what will work for the story best. But if there are a number of you that would rather I not, I will consider changing it. So please, at the end of the chapter, please let me know if you are okay with it, if not I can also try and do a brief synopsis for those that don't wish to read it, but still want to know the main points that happen as the pertain to the story.

As always, thank you for reading, I Love and appreciate each and everyone of you with my full heart. it's currently 45 degrees where I am, so grab a warm drink (I'm sipping on Mint tea) and a snack (I recommend something sweet). And lets dive in!

~Elodie's POV~

I sat in a corner booth of the Three Broomsticks with Ginny and Kaite. The girls enjoyed their butterbeers while I sipped on pumpkin juice. Typically I didn't partake in the usual Hogmead weekends, but due to Fred, George, Bill and Tonks all being occupied with work I chose to take the Hogwarts express to Hogsmeade Village and spend some time with the girls for old times sake. The fact that things still hadn't quite settled back onto solid ground with my da- Sirius and Remus, had been another contributing factor. And If I had to listen to Molly go on and on about the joys of pregnancy once more I swore I was going to Bombarda Maxima the roof off of the Burrow.

"So," Ginny began as I lifted my drink to take a sip of it, counting the days until I could indulge myself with a butterbeer. "I think I'm going to sleep with Dean," She said, causing me to spit part of my drink out, accidentally spraying Madam Rosmerta slightly. Though the way she kept walking towards the woman's lavatory indicated that she hadn't noticed.

"Easy. You alright?" Katie asked, laughing slightly.

I took in a breath and calmed myself back down, nodding the entire time before I looked back at Ginny. "A bit of warning next time Gin. That's the sort of conversation you ease into. Not fly in full speed ahead," I said and wiped my shirt down with a napkin.

"Says the girl that came to my house covered in hickies after her first time," Ginny said as her eyebrows pulled together. "And what's wrong about it? We've been together for some time now."

I looked at Katie then back to Ginny as my smile grew. She wasn't wrong. After my first time I'd been left an unsatisfied mess.

"Nothing wrong with it. So long as you're sure you're ready, then all I really care about is that you're safe," I said.

"Agreed," Katie said as she threw back another big drink. "Refill? Replacement?" She asked and headed towards the bar.

"Don't worry, I'll remember to lock the door," Ginny said and winked at me.

"Mmm," I said and turned to face her. "Safe, as in, while you're excited to be a godmother, I'm not so sure you're mother could handle me being one just as soon," I said and let my eyes wander down to my concealed stomach.