CH 57. Awkward Memories

A/N:  Waking to a house full of her favorite people is a warming change for Elodie, until hidden plans and rules have light shined on them. Fred and Elodie finally have a discussion about what is troubling their relationship. While Sirius and Elodie's share a moment of truth with each other.

Songs used to inspire this chapter:

Baba O'Riley - The Who

Betty - Taylor swift

Leaves from the vine - AtinPiano (Played on repeat when writing scene with Sirius)

I really enjoyed writing this one, let's talk in the comments! :)

~Elodie's POV~

True to his word, Sirius made it a point to ensure Fred and I were separated by several rooms. The voices very loudly pointed out that it was hypocritical seeing as he and Remus shared a room. Though seeing as we hadn't discussed what happened before we were whisked away, it gave me time to think. All it took was a few drops of the draught given to me as St. Mungo's to put me out for the night. The huge bed in my new room helped as well, though the sheets were too puffy for my liking. I didn't mind after a while, it felt like sleeping on a cloud.

When I woke up, I noticed my trunk still hadn't arrived, and the light creeping through the curtains hinted that it was either late morning or early afternoon. The clothes that I left before the beginning of term were in the closet, so I chose to dress in layers and made my way downstairs. I heard a buzzing chatter coming from the kitchen. And a familiar voice caught my attention, filling me with joy and excitement.

"Where is she?" I asked as I entered through the doors.

"Well good morning to you too love. Oh, I slept well thank you for asking. You'd like some tea? Don't worry, the best boyfriend in the world will get right on that for you," Fred said sarcastically, placing a kiss on my cheek as he walked up to me.

"You think you're so bloody cute, don't you?" I said as I gave him a quick kiss before proceeding to look around the room, spotting even Charlie and Bill were present, but ignored everyone until my eyes landed on Tonks, standing by the refrigerator with a carton of milk in her hands.

"Well, well Potter. Morning suits you," She said as she set it down and nonchalantly began striding to me. She looked absolutely beautiful, a complete badass and part of me wanted to be her while the other part just wanted to marry her.

"I'll say," Charlie said.

"Give it a rest you tosser," Bill said.

I matched her movement and met her halfway. "You have no idea Tonks," I said and embraced her with a laugh. She smelled like lemon chewing gum and leather. Her hair was a darker shade of pink than normal. "I hope this means you're glad to see me?" I asked as I gave her hair a little tug.

"When have I not been?" She said as we entered our own little bubble. "Causing trouble, are you?" She asked as she noticed my wrapped hand.

"It's nothing," I said, trying to brush it off. Mostly because I didn't know how to even begin explaining it.

"If that's nothing I'd hate to see the other guy," She said and pulled out a chair for me next to Sirius. She went around and looked at Remus, signaling for him to move seats to allow her to sit across from me.

"Come on Mr. Weasley, if I have to move, so do you," Remus said to Fred who had just pulled out the chair next to me where he had planned to sit. I gave him a nod and shot him a smile to which he returned. He made his way to sit next to Tonks, but Charlie beat him there before he could sit down, instead he took the seat next to him, sandwiching him with George.