CH 81. Similar Actions

A/N: Hello my lovies!

Hope you are all doing amazing today! Theres a lot that happened in a short amount of time with this chapter, and a lot of it has been building for some time now, so don't worry, it's all a part of the time line.

I've been working on a part 2 for this book, because as of right now I'm going to finish this one a bit "Early" so I can do a "Part 2A" that will follow one line of events and carry on after, and then a "Part 2B" that will follow a universe if events turn out differently. This is still an Idea, because as of right now, I could write 4 different books with 4 different "Time lines" but I want to narrow it down to make sure what I do choose to write holds interest.

All ideas, theories, suggestions and comments are welcome! you know I love to hear your input! so enough of that, grab a snack (I have Flips Pretzels) and a drink (I'm drinking a strawberry Ramune) and enjoy!

Love and Potions,

Val!

Events have a way of spreading out like a spider wed. linking to each other, and at times, circling back to the origin. What happens when Elodie starts to notice similarities in current situation as once happened in the past?

~Elodie's POV~

"And then what happened?" I asked Harry as we sat in an isolated corner of the library underneath a silencing charm. It was a rare moment when both Hermionie and Ron had lessons, and Harry had a few moments to himself. He'd asked me to meet him before Potions class to discuss a rather strange meeting he'd had with Professor Dumbldore. One which he'd allowed him to go into the pensieve to see a memory of Voldemort.

"And then it was over. He asked if being a Parselmouth was normal, but then it just ended" Harry said, shifting in his seat slightly.

"Well we already know the answer to that one, a bit odd though... Don't you think?" I asked as I moved from one book case to another looking for a particular volume I knew I'd seen back here before.

"Nothing about it is particularly normal, but go on?" He said, shifting as he leaned on the table to follow me from shelf to shelf.

The thought ran through my head, but Just as quickly, I pushed it aside, choosing to focus on another. "Just seems like there would have been more. Something about it, just seems like... I don't know, like... Perhaps he should have known. That's all," I answered, choosing not to alarm him. 

I found the book on forms of ancient magic I'd been searching for and moving it to the table to begin flipping through the pages to see if there was anything in particular that stood out. Through the corner of my eye I could see that Harry wasn't watching my actions, just watching me.

"Alright Harry?" I asked as I continued flipping.

"It is a bit curious, don't you think?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side slightly. "As a child, he was able to light fires, and he used his magic to hurt people who were unkind to him," He said, dancing around the subject I'd tried to push out of my mind.

"Lots of children show signs of magic in various ways," I explained  as I resumed flipping through pages. "Sounds like he had a bit of a temper."

He placed his hand in the center of my book gently, calling my attention to him, though I'd been avoiding it. "It actually sounds rather familiar, from what you've told me," He said quietly.

"What is it you're insinuating? You're a Parselmouth, so I must have gotten the rest of his dark traits?" I challenged, giving him my full attention.