Chapter 96 - Icon

(y/n) pov

I leapt at Sidious and smashed my lightsaber down on top of him. He couldn't dodge in time and was forced to block it, which he still barely succeeded in. He was sent crashing to the floor yet again as I loomed over him.

"Look out!" Ahsoka yelled.

I turned to face her as meteors began to crash around me. I saw out of the corner of my eye that the icon of sin had begun to bring meteors down from the sky and throw them at us.

Ahsoka had dashed back over to the Seraphim who'd put a huge shield up to protect them as I turned to face the icon.

I began to open fire at it with my chaingun, watching as tiny sections of its armour would be blasted away from his left side chestplate before the entire section exploded.

The Icon recoiled as that happened and stopped shooting. Ahsoka used this opportunity to dash over to Sidious and start having an intense lightsaber duel with him.

I heard masses of explosions begin above me and looked up to see what looked like an entire Separatist fleet appear.

"This is gonna be fucking chaos." I said as I looked back over at the icon and equipped the mobile turret onto my chaingun. "Just how I like it."

The icon looked down at me as I began to spin the barrels of my chaingun up before unloading a hail of bullets in his direction at his right side chestplate.

He smashed the ground with one of his hands in an attempt to hit me, but I easily dashed around it and kept shooting him. Within seconds, that part of his armour had also exploded.

My chaingun ran out of ammo as I saw the icon take a step back. I waited for his move as I drew my ballista, and his move was to punch the senate building behind me as hard as he could. As he retracted his hand and I began to open fire on his other sections of armour, he roared deafeningly loudly and summoned hundreds of demons.

"Shit." Ahsoka said as she leapt back to me.

"(Y/n), Ahsoka, get down."

Ahsoka dashed over to Hayden who'd put a shield up again as I watched as several bombers flew overhead. They dropped their payload over the top of me and the demons which decimated a lot of them, greatly reducing their numbers.

"Anakin, if you want the 501st to help out in this fight, get them into a safe place where they can kill these demons." I said as I grabbed a hell knight by the throat and crushed it.

"Understood. Boys! Follow me!"

I smiled as I looked back up at the icon of sin. I began to fire every gun I had at the thing's armour, slowly destroying each segment one by one.

"(Y/n), a little help." Ahsoka shouted.

I turned to her and saw Sidious was pinning her down on the floor.

I aimed my ballista at him as he looked up at me. I pulled the trigger as he jumped up and backwards. Ahsoka immediately jumped up as well and prepared to fight him again.

I turned around and saw a pinky charging at me, only for it to be cut in half by Anakin.

"Glad you could make it." I said.

"Yeah. Let's kill these demons." He said as he ran off and began to cut the demons to pieces. As he did, I turned my attention to the icon of sin and continued to pelt his armour with every weapon I had. I could easily dodge most of his attacks by himself until he did something completely unexpected.

He drew his hands up from the floor and locked every being in place, including Sidious. The only being which was free was Hayden, who immediately began to throw shields at everyone on our side who he could.