Chapter 15 - Rescue

As we got outside the cave, we both realised that it was raining, which was fine for me but not so much for Ahsoka as she'd get cold.

"We've gotta find their base fast." I said as Ahsoka snuggled nearer to me to try and keep warm.

"Yeah." Ahsoka replied.

We wandered around aimlessly with Ahsoka close in my arms for a few hours trying to find their base, but we didn't find anything.

"This isn't gonna work." Ahsoka said. I went to reply but heard something in the trees above me. I stopped and put my arm Infront of Ahsoka.

"Quiet." I whispered as quietly as I could. Ahsoka stopped moving and knelt down on the floor. I began to slowly creep around the tree that was above us to see what was on it. I crept forward until I could see what was on top of it. There was another Trandoshan with a rifle of some kind, lying down on the tree.

I signalled for Ahsoka to move towards me and so she did. She slowly crept her way forward in my direction, trying her best to avoid anything which could crunch or make a noise.

She was about 10 foot away when the Trandoshan stood up and turned around. He jumped off the tree before even looking and landed right next to Ahsoka. Before either of them had even realised though, I'd dashed up to him and smashed his face into the floor. Ahsoka jumped away and looked at his body. He was still alive, but in a hell of a lot of pain. I stood over the top of him and looked down at him. I went to go swing my fist at him but Ahsoka put her hand on my arm.

"(Y/n), we could use him." Ahsoka said to me. Anger had began to build in me, but it immediately died down after hearing, seeing and feeling Ahsoka. I put my hand down and moved so I was no longer standing over him. Ahsoka took my place and held her hand out. "You will contact a speeder to pick you up." Ahsoka said.

"I will contact a speeder to pick me up." The lizard thing replied. After that, he picked his radio up from his belt and turned it on. "I need a speeder to come pick me up." He said into it. Something on the other end replied before they hung up. The Trandoshan put his radio away and stood up.

"You will get on and kill the owners of the speeder." Ahsoka said.

"I will kill the owners of the speeder." He said. Ahsoka smiled as we began to follow him through the forest. Eventually, we got to the beach which we started on. It was littered with corpses of all different species. Ahsoka found it a bit distressing, but it was normal for me.

After a few minutes, a speeder with another Trandoshan arrived. Ahsoka was still controlling our Trandoshan from the forest. He got into the speeder and promptly stabbed the Trandoshan driving it. The Trandoshan screamed and began to make a shrieking sound again. I rushed out of cover and smashed his head into the floor of the speaker as Ahsoka ran over as well, still controlling our Trandoshan.

"You will take us to your base." Ahsoka said.

"I will to you to my base." He replied as he turned the speeder back on. After it had fired up, he took off and began to fly away into the sky. After a few minutes, we arrived at what we presumed was the Trandoshan base. We drove up to the very top of the base and landed.

Ahsoka and I faced each other.

"What now?" I asked.

"Take him out." Ahsoka replied. I smiled at her as I grabbed our Trandoshan around the neck and threw him at a wall. He fell to the floor and before he could even shriek, I kicked his head flat into the wall. "Now, we get inside and get a communicator. Once we've got one, we call Anakin or Obi Wan and get them to come pick us up."