Chapter 72 - Lux Gets Bullied

After a few minutes of our group just talking to each other, me and Ahsoka decided to move onto the next exersize.

"Right then. Everybody, follow me." Ahsoka said as she began to walk towards the roller droid destruction area.

Once we got their, two reprogrammed roller droids rolled out and put their shields up.

"These are roller droids. Their shields are impenetrable to normal fire bar rockets and the high powered stuff. To take them out normally, you must slowly roll a droid popper through the shield and underneath." Ahsoka said as she slowly rolled a blank grenade underneath and into the shield. "If you throw too quick, the grenade will bounce off the shield." Ahsoka said as she handed me a grenade. I turned around to the droid and lobbed the grenade at it. The grenade hit the shield and bounced off, although the force I put through it half knocked the droid back a tad.

"Any questions?" Ahsoka asked.

"No." The people replied.

"Right then. Partner up and we'll get going."

Everybody got with a partner and lined up. I noticed that Lux was with the guy who could shoot and said Lux was an idiot.

"You two, have a go." Ahsoka said as she passed the front two grenades. They rolled the grenades at the droids, but they were going a little too fast as they hit the shield and so bounced off.

"Close, but you've got to be slower." I said as I passed them the blank grenades back. They took another shot at it and got the grenades through and into the shield.

"There we go. Not too hard, was it?" Ahsoka said.

"No sir." They replied.

"Don't call me sir, I'm not a sir." Ahsoka said softly. "(Y/n) on the other hand is the person who deserves the most respect."

I smiled as I looked at the crowd. I saw Lux mutter something before getting elbowed by the guy who could shoot. I told Vega to tell me what he said and the word 'Slut' appeared on my HUD. This Lux kid was going to pay for what he'd just done.

"Anyway, next to come try. You two go and try with the others on the side." Ahsoka said as she pointed at the other roller droids around the place.

The next pair came up and did their goes and moved on, then the next few pairs did the same, until finally it was just Lux and the guy who can aim.

"Hi again." Lux said as he stepped forward. Ahsoka threw the grenade to him and watched as he barely caught it.

"Don't act nice, I know what you just called her." I said.

"What? I didn't call her anything."

"Other than a slut, no." I said.

Ahsoka frowned as she looked at Lux.

"Do you want to be a part of this resistance or not?" Ahsoka asked.

"Yes of course." Lux replied.

"Then shut up." I said.

Lux frowned as he stepped forward to take his shot. He rolled the grenade towards the droid and watched as it bounced off the shield. A look of disappointment arose on him as one of satisfaction came onto mine.

"I'll show you how it's done." The other person said.

"Shut up Saw." Lux replied.

(You don't know how hard it is for me to not say no u)

"Lux, how about you shut it." I snapped.

Lux frowned and looked down as his friend proceeded to easily role the grenade under the shield of the droid.