Chapter 53 - Mortis

I woke up still in my seat. I looked around and saw that the ship was still seemingly intact, which was quite a suprise.

I got out of my seat and walked into the cockpit. Ahsoka was rubbing her head while Anakin and Obi Wan were looking at the state of the ship.

"Everything seems to be intact yet nothing seems to be working." Anakin said as he pushed a few buttons.

"Ahsoka, you alright?" I asked as I walked next to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm, fine. Wait, how did we get here?" She asked.

"We, don't know." Obi Wan said.

"If neither of you landed the ship then we don't know who did because we were both our cold." Anakin said.

Ahsoka nodded before turning to her left and doing something to the computer next to her.

"I can't get a reading on where we are in the galaxy, or even if we're still in our own galaxy." Obi Wan said.

"Well, it appears like we're on some form of organic mass, but at least the atmosphere's breathable." Ahsoka said.

"Well, what do we do?" Anakin asked.

"I'll go have a look outside." I said as I began to walk out of the cockpit. Ahsoka stood up and walked behind me while Anakin and Obi Wan stayed in the cockpit.

Me and Ahsoka stepped out of the ship and onto the grassy floor below us.

"What is this place?" Ahsoka asked as she began to look around.

"I, don't know." I replied. "Vega, where are we?" I asked.

"I am unable to determine where we are located. I believe though that we are not in our universe." Vega said.

"Can you get us out of here?" Ahsoka asked.

"I cannot." Vega said.

"If absolutely necessary, I could always rip our ship through to hell and we could go from there." I said. As I said hell however, the sky briefly turned dark and lightning hit the ground Infront of us. "So, don't say the forbidden word here I take it." I said as I turned to Ahsoka.

Anakin and Obi Wan walked out of the ship and over to us.

"Uh, any idea where we are?" Anakin asked.

"We have no idea." Ahsoka said. "And Vega can't help either."

We all just stood there and looked around at the environment. It was all incredibly lush and green with lots of floating rocks around the place as well.

"I see something." Ahsoka said. "A reflection on the hill over there." Ahsoka said as she pointed at a hill.

We all looked over there as Obi Wan took out some binoculars to get a better look, but none of us could see anything.

"I don't see anything." Obi Wan said.

Anakin stepped back and began to look around with a slightly confused expression on his face.

"Did you guys hear that?" He asked.

"Hear what?" Obi Wan asked.

"Are you the one?" Something said. We all looked to where the sound was coming from to see this yellow and green woman with long flowing hair walking over to us. She looked odd and has this odd aurora around her, but not one we could see, one we could feel.

"Uh, the one what?" Anakin asked.

"I will take you to see him." The person said. "He will know what to do."