Chapter 79 - Underground

Before the droids had even noticed me, I began to smash and blast them all to bits, killing them all one by one.

Once I'd destroyed this group of droids, the alarms started blaring and the blast doors closed. Luckily for me though, blast doors do not stop me.

I walked up to the blast door and, because my suit had gone into battle mode and I knew Ahsoka was potentially in danger, in only 2 hard smashes, the door broke into bits.

I continued my way through the halls of the facility, smashing any droids that got near me to bits on my way to Ahsoka.

I'd just destroyed a group of droidekas when I noticed a large room up ahead on my HUD. I had a feeling that if Ahsoka and Padmé were anywhere, it'd be there.

I smashed down another blast door before walking towards the room in question. Upon getting nearer to the room, I did notice Ahsoka and Padmé strapped to these metal pole things.

"(Y/n)! Over here!" Padmé shouted before both her and Ahsoka screamed in pain as the pole they were strapped to began to shoot volts of electricity through them.

I ran into the room and stopped when I saw this blue, weird headed guy standing at a table, doing something.

"Ah, I see that you've come to rescue them." He said as he turned around.

"Yeah, and what do you plan on doing about stopping me?" I asked.

"Oh, you see, this blue shadow virus is a real killer. A single one of these capsules and all life on a planet can be wiped out."

"Not all life." I said.

"Oh, how so?" He said.

"I am the fucking doom slayer. Do you not know who I am?" I asked.

"Hmm, that name does not ring a bell. So tell me, doom slayer, what makes you think that something can survive this?"

"Well, you know how one cell of demonic corruption can turn a weak person into a demon?"

"Yes yes, go on."

"I am a fucking demon." I said as I took my helmet off.

"Yes and what difference does that make?"

"Although I may have a soul and am a living person, nothing without argent can harm me."

I looked over at Ahsoka as she was probably thinking about how that tank round damaged me.

"Yes but chemical warfare kills you from the inside out." He said.

"Do you think I care? If I die then I'll only come back stronger." I said.

"Oh, and how is that?" He asked.

"Well, I'm the fucking doom slayer. If I die, I go back to hell where I rip and tear the shit out of everything that even looks at me, making myself even stronger." I said.

"Oh, but I still know how to beat you." He said.

"Try me."

"You see, I know about your relationship with a certain, Ahsoka Tano. What would you rather, protect her and let all other life die? Or let her suffer and die slowly and painfully?" He said as he flipped a switch and the pole which Ahsoka and Padmé were strapped to began to send electricity up through them. They both screamed in agony as the electricity began to slowly kill them.

"Leave me." Ahsoka whispered through the pain.

I closed my eyes and channeled my argent, letting the screams from Ahsoka channel my hatred. It fueled my anger hearing Ahsoka scream, knowing that some fucker was hurting her. It made me want to kill everything which even looked at her wrong.