Chapter 21 - Padmé's Introduction

I woke up to hear some beeping to my right. I opened my eyes and saw that R2 was beeping at us. We must've been back over Coruscant.

"Ok R2, you can stop now." I said. The little astromech beeped once more before walking off, if you could call it walking.

I didn't want to just lay Ahsoka on the hard bed, I wanted her to be awake with me before I had to go so I slowly fussed her head and lekkus.

"Come on 'Soka." I whispered. "Time to Wake up."

Ahsoka groaned as she stretched a little. I planted a kiss on her forehead and smiled.

"Morning 'Soka." I said to her. Ahsoka opened her eyes and smiled down at me.

"Morning (y/n)." Ahsoka replied. She looked into my eyes for a second before laying her head back down on my chest and exhaling loudly.

"We're back over Coruscant." I said as I stroked her head.

"Aw, do I have to get up?" She whined into my chest.

"I'm sorry but you do. I can't stay for long." I replied. Ahsoka groaned once more before pushing herself off the bed and standing up. Once she had done so, I too got out of bed and stood next to her.

"I'm going to miss you." Ahsoka said as I put my suit on.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I replied as I finished putting all but my helmet on.

"I know you'll be fine, it's just, I love you and it'll be hard spending time away from you." Ahsoka said as she hugged me.

I wanted to reply by saying something like 'I spent trillions of years away from you and was fine' but that would be a lie and it would just make her feel worse, so I didn't.

"Ahsoka, you'll be fine. I'm sure they'll be stuff to do while I'm away." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Yeah." Ahsoka said. She stared into nothing before R2 came in and began beeping. "What's that R2? Oh yeah, I should probably land the ship." Ahsoka said before walking out of the bedroom. I followed behind her and into the cockpit. Ahsoka had already sat down and was beginning to steer the ship down to the landing bay on the Jedi temple. Ahsoka was definitely a good pilot and it didn't take long until we'd landed.

As we did, we saw Anakin, Padmé and some of her guards walking towards us.

"We should probably go say hi or something." I said as I began to walk towards the exit.

"Wait." Ahsoka said as she rushed next to me. I stopped and turned to face her just as she pulled my head into hers and kissed me on the lips. We kept our lips pressed for a few seconds until we broke apart. "I'm not going to be able to do this for a while." Ahsoka said with a sad smile.

"You'll be fine. I'm not that big a part of your life, am I?" I asked Ahsoka. She looked down at the floor out of embarrassment.

"Um, l-lets go say hi to the others before you have to go." Ahsoka hurriedly replied before walking to the exit and opening the door. I followed behind her and we walked out of the ship. Ahsoka rushed down to Padmé and greeted her with a hug.

"Hello Ahsoka. I'm glad that you're ok." Padmé said with a smile.

"I'm glad that you're to." Ahsoka replied as they stepped out of the hug.

"What happened to you after you and Lux ran off?" Padmé asked. Anakin gave Ahsoka a glare but Ahsoka played it off.

"Lux tased me and took me to Carlac to meet Deathwatch. He went there to give Deathwatch the location of Count Dooku, only for them to take us on. Lux was fine but I was forced into the kitchens, which would have been much worse if it wasn't for that fact that (y/n) was going undercover there to try and learn the location of a hell priest. To cut it short, (y/n) beat up anyone who did anything to me and then we killed most of them and found out where the hell priest is before throwing Lux back home and returning."