Chapter 25 - Teth

The ship soon came out of hyperspace above a planet called Teth. As it did, Anakin turned to face us.

"Everyone, get ready to battle." He said.

"(Y/n) will have to stay here as I will be unable to locate his position without Ahsoka's chip. Once the portal has been opened and the chip had been returned, all will return to normal." Vega said. Anakin looked really confused at me.

"I'm staying here until Ahsoka's at the top, that's all you need to know." I said

"Ok. Why didn't he just say that then?" Anakin asked.

"Because, he's Vega." I said. Anakin nodded and ran off out of the bridge, closely followed by Obi Wan and Rex. Ahsoka walked over to me and took my helmet off.

"Be safe while I'm not there." I said to Ahsoka.

"I promise." Ahsoka replied before quickly kissing me on the lips. Once she'd done so, she smiled and ran off after Anakin.

"Um, is that allowed by the Jedi council?" The admiral asked.

"No but I couldn't care less." I replied. The admiral looked at me disapprovingly, but didn't seem to care much either.

I went down to the hangar to say goodbye to Ahsoka and walked in to see the clones all get on the dropships. I scouted the place for Ahsoka and saw her getting on a ship at the far end of a hangar. She noticed me and smiled as she waved. I waved back and watched as the doors of the shuttle closed and it took off out of the hangar.

"The portal will be opened from outside the dorm you stayed at." Vega said to me.

"Right then, I'll get there." I replied as I went back to the dorm me and Ahsoka stayed at before hand. I got to the dorm and just leant against the door, waiting for the portal to open.

A few minutes went by and the portal hadn't opened. I was beginning to get worried, but that all went away when the portal opened up. As soon as it did, I ran through.

I landed on a concrete plateau. As I did land, the ground cracked below me.

"Don't move." Ahsoka shouted. As she did, everyone stopped moving. The ground below me cracked a bit more as Ahsoka tried to lift me up with the force, but to not much success.

"What's going on?" Obi Wan shouted as he ran over to Ahsoka.

"Help me lift him over here." Ahsoka replied. Obi Wan nodded and helped Ahsoka to lift me onto the harder land, barely being able to do so because of my weight.

"That was close." Obi Wan said.

"What was that close to?" I asked.

"Just look." Ahsoka said as she walked slightly nearer to the cracks in the concrete. She force pushed the rocks away, revealing that we were about a mile in the air.

"I could survive that easy." I said.

"Yeah but I'd rather you didn't have to go down there in the first place." Ahsoka said as she turned to me.

"General, the upper levels have been secured and cleared of any droids. The lower levels are still unknown." Rex said. Just as he did, a separatist dropship arrive.

"You two, go find Anakin and help him find Jabba's son. I'll hold them up here." Obi Wan said.

"Don't you need more help up here?" Ahsoka asked.

"We'll be fine. We can get more ships in now that we have control of the anti air." Obi replied as be began to dodge and deflect bullets. "Just, get inside and help Anakin!" He shouted.