Chapter 82 - Morning

As per usual, I woke up with my arms around Ahsoka. She was cuddled up as close to me as she could and looked so cute and cuddly. God, I didn't even know how she could look so cute, but she did and I absolutely loved it!

I pressed my lips onto her forehead and kept them there for a minute, kissing it, before slowly taking them away.

Ahsoka was just so god damn cute! I wanted to just end this war here and now and just spend the rest of my life with her, peacefully, but sadly I couldn't, I had to end this war first.

I put one of my arms onto the back of Ahsoka's head and held it tightly into my chest. She smiled as I did so and exhaled in satisfaction.

I kept hugging her for a while before deciding that if I didn't get her up now then neither of us would.

I pressed my lips onto her forehead and kissed it again.

"Morning 'Soka." I whispered.

"Good morning (y/n)." She whispered back as she opened her eyes to look at me. She smiled at me with such cuteness in her eyes, and I could tell that she wanted to kiss me again.

I pulled her head into mine and pressed our lips against one another's. Ahsoka sighed as I did so and melted deep into the kiss, sighing every so often as well.

Ahsoka stuck her tongue into my mouth and began to explore it all again, which just made this heaven even better.

I could tell that she still wanted me closer though, so I rolled her onto her back and held myself on her body. She'd opened her legs up so that they were either side of my body as well. She looked so into this making out, and she seemed to love it.

We were making out for a small while before she backed away from my lips.

"(Y/n), this is one way to wake up." She said as she panted slightly.

"Well, you're not complaining." I said.

"Oh no I'm not, just, it could still be better." She said.

"How so?" I asked.

I felt her slide her hand into my pants again.

"You know now, don't you?" She whispered.

"I think I do." I replied. "But this earlier? Really?"

"Just one big load in me." She whispered.

"Ok, just the one." I said.

"And the clean."

I rolled my eyes at her as she slid my pants off. She then proceeded to slip her own off as well and spread her legs more.

I held my now hard member and placed the tip onto her entrance.

"Not that hole." She whispered. "The other one."

I looked down at her smile and saw how desperate it was for me to do so, so I moved my member from her entrance to her, other hole.

I pressed my top up against it and slowly began to press it onto her.

"Oh fuck that's big." She moaned.

"It's what you asked for." I said.

"Oh fuck yes I did!" She moaned.

I continued to slowly penetrate my member deeper into her ass, inching it in.

Soon, the tip of my member was inside of her ass.

"Oh fuck that's amazing!" She moaned as she hung her head back.

"How big do you want it?" I asked.

"Huge! Both the load and the cock."

I smiled as I began to circulate the argent into my body. As I did that, I also continued to press my member further into her ass. Soon, over half of my member was inside of her.