Chapter 78 - Blue Shadow Virus

Me and Ahsoka stepped into the briefing room together where we were greeted by Master Windu and commander Cody.

"Hello, master." Ahsoka said as we walked over to them.

"Hello padawan Tano. We have a mission for the two of you." He said. "There have been reports of something in the water killing all plants and animals on Naboo. A local farmer has reported sightings of ships entering and leaving a forest near to her farm. We are sending you two over to investigate."

"Yes Master Windu." Ahsoka said before she took my hand and led me out of the room. We then headed back to our room to get ready.

"I'm going to take everything just in case shit does go down." I said as I began to put my suit on.

"Better had really." Ahsoka said as she watched me get into my suit since she was already ready.

Once I had put my suit on, I stood next to Ahsoka. She leaned up and kissed me on the lips and smiled.

"Let's get going." She said as she led me to the door. Vega told us that our ship to Naboo was waiting in the hangar, so we went there. Upon entering the hangar, we saw a two person fighter waiting for us.

We walked over to the fighter and got into it before taking off. It wasn't like a y wing fighter though, the seats were side by side like in a car, so me and Ahsoka were next to each other.

We went into space and set the coordinates for Naboo before jumping into hyperspace.

As soon as we were in hyperspace, Ahsoka turned to me and smiled.

"We're not having sex." I said.

"Didn't think we were going to." She said as she brought my head into hers and kissed me on the lips. We held our lips together for a long time with Ahsoka's tongue in my mouth.

We made out for a good few minutes before slowly backing out.

We gazed into each others eyes and smiled.

"We should do this more often." Ahsoka said.

"I agree." I replied as I pressed my lips back against Ahsoka's. This time in a shorter yet still passionate kiss.

After we backed out again, Ahsoka rested her head against my neck and sighed.

"Why can't we just get more time together?" Ahsoka said.

"We literally are by each others side all day every day, even when we're in the shower." I said.

"I know, but, peaceful times like this when there's nothing to worry about."

I sighed as I kissed the top of Ahsoka's head.

"There's a war going on right now. As soon as it's over, we can move out onto Alrderaan or Lothal or wherever you want and live the rest of our lives there, and that day is only going to come sooner if we finish this war sooner."

Ahsoka sighed again.

"I guess you're right." Ahsoka said as she took her head off of my shoulder. "It's just, I've never been more passionate about something then my love for you, and my entire life, the Jedi, are against it. The sooner that day comes and I can just leave the life of the Jedi behind, the sooner I will be free."

I sighed as I brought Ahsoka's head into my chest. I hugged her tightly and we stayed like that for a few minutes until our ship came out of hyperspace.

Ahsoka got out of my arms and began to pilot out ship down to the surface and into the main building thing of Naboo.

We got out of the ship and were immediately greeted by Padmé and her main guard who's name I've forgotten.