Chapter 22 - Terror Dome

As I got to the weapons store, I saw a few clones walking around. I looked around to see if Cody was there and quite luckily, he was.

I made my way over to him and held the plasma rifle Infront of him.

"How's it work?" He asked as he put down some form of blaster and faced me.

"Works like you'd planned. Melted right through Mandalorian armour. The only thing which could stop it was the dark saber." I replied.

"Well that's good to hear." Cody responded. "Is that what you've come here to tell me?"

"I'm here to get some more ammo for it because it ran out." I said.

"Oh ok. Follow me." Cody said as he began walking off. I followed behind him.

We walked through a few corridors and down some steps before we came to a locked room with a sign 'warning - explosives' above it. Cody enter some form of code into the keypad and unlocked the door before walking in. Once again, I followed close behind him.

Cody walked over to some form of freezer and opened it up before taking some odd looking batteries from it.

"Power cells for it. If it runs out, take this part out and swap it with one of these. Don't worry about taking the empty ones home, they're worth nothing." Cody said as he pointed at a similar looking cell already in the gun. I clicked the buttons on either side and took the cell out before jamming the new cell into it. "There you go." He said as he took the empty cell out of my hands and threw it in a metal bin. "Anything else?" He asked.

"No, that's it." I replied. "Thanks Cody." I said as I began to walk away.

"No problem commander (y/n)." He replied.

Vega lit up on my HUD where he would open the portal. It looked like it was back up where Ahsoka, Padmé and Anakin were earlier. If I was quick enough, I could maybe meet them, so I began to jog threw the armoury to the surface.

As I got to the surface, I saw that Ahsoka, Anakin, Padmé and Obi Wan were all still there. I began to walk over to them. As I got nearer, Obi Wan noticed me and pointed towards me. Ahsoka turned to look at what he was pointing at and saw that it was me. She ran over to me and slung her arms around me.

"Is he dead?" Ahsoka asked.

"I haven't even gone to kill him yet. I'm only coming up here to say that I'm going now." I replied. Ahsoka looked down at the floor with a sad expression on her face.

"Aw, it looks like I'm going to have to spend time away from you." Ahsoka said depressingly.

"Come here." I said as I pulled Ahsoka into my chest. "I won't be gone for long." I said as I hugged Ahsoka.

"I know, it's just, I don't feel safe without you around." Ahsoka said.

"You'll be fine, ok? Nothing's going to hurt you."

Ahsoka sighed and backed out of the hug. "Yeah, I suppose so." She said.

"Anyway." I said as I pulled her head into mine and pressed our lips together. Ahsoka was shocked at first but immediately got into it once she'd realised what I was doing. We kept our lips pressed for a while before splitting apart, Ahsoka gasping for air. "I'll be back before you know it." I said as I stepped away from Ahsoka and Vega opened the portal.

"Goodbye (y/n)." Ahsoka said sounding a little sad. I didn't want to have to go, but I had no other choice.

"Goodbye Ahsoka." I said as I turned to the portal and stepped through.

I landed on some sort of train. It was moving quite fast but not too much. I looked to the sides and saw that we were going through some snowy wastelands with mountains in the distance. I walked up to the front and looked at where it was going.