Chapter 13 - Trandoshans

I woke up with a killer headache. I opened my eyes to see where I was and found that I was in some sort of metal cage. Suddenly I remembered what had happened and my headache went. Ahsoka could be in danger and I might need to help her.

"Ahsoka?" I said to try and get her attention if she was near.

"Your little friend will be a treat to hunt." Something above me said. I looked up to see a lizard thing, a Trandoshan I think.

"I won't let you hurt Ahsoka!" I shouted.

"We shall see." The lizard replied before walking off.

I looked around the place to see what was around. I could see some different creatures in cages like my own, but no sign of Ahsoka. Loads of the cages were empty which might've been good or bad. The fact that I couldn't see Ahsoka made me think it was bad.

All of a sudden, the floor below the cages flew away and me and the other creatures fell to the land. It was a sandy beach but there was no time to admire it as the Trandoshans began to fire at us with what sounded like a variety of different weapons. I didn't know if I could take shots from any of them so I ran as fast as I could into the forest. As I got into the forest, I turned back to see what had happened to see several dead creatures lying on the beach. They must've been gunned down. I didn't feel emotion about it though because I was so used to death that it was normal for me.

I began to wander around through the jungle in search for anything which could be life. There were a few birds around the place, but no sign of Ahsoka, the only living being which I cared about at this point in time.

I walked around for a few hours with no signs of life whatsoever. I was beginning to get worried. What if something had happened to Ahsoka? How would I ever forgive myself? I just couldn't bare to think about it.

I was walking under a really odd looking tree when I heard some footsteps above me. I stopped walking and began to look around to see what was making them.

"Is anyone there?" I asked. I heard more footsteps walking around above me. "Show yourself!" I shouted. The footsteps continued for a second but then there was a thud behind me. I turned around and saw Ahsoka standing behind me.

"(Y/n)!" Ahsoka shouted as she ran up to me.

"Ahsoka!" I shouted back as I hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad you're safe."

"So am I." Ahsoka replied as she hugged me back. We stayed like that for a while.

"What's happening?" I asked as we broke the hug slightly.

"We've been captured by Trandoshans. They're hunting us for sport." Ahsoka replied.

"Well, what're we gonna do?" I asked.

Ahsoka sighed and looked at the floor. "I, I don't know." I sighed myself and stroked her lekkus.

"We'll find a way off this planet." I replied. "I promise that you'll be safe." Ahsoka looked up into my eyes. "I promise"

We stared into each others eyes for a minute or two just smiling at eachother.

"You wanted to tell me something before we got captured." I said as I stroked her lekkus. "What was it?"

Ahsoka looked down at my chest and sighed a little. "(Y/n), I, I think-"

Suddenly there was a gunshot and Ahsoka screamed. She fell to the floor just as a Trandoshan walked out of the trees with his gun pointed at me.

"I told you she'd be a treat to hunt." He said as he licked his lips. He aimed his gun at me and smiled. "Now time to meet your end, Jedi."