Chapter 84 - Naboo

"Well, that was fun now, wasn't it?" Ahsoka asked as she threw herself onto the bed, wearing nothing but a towel.

"Sure was." I replied as I put a pair of pants on.

I took the towel off from around my body and hung it up, causing Ahsoka to start laughing.

"What? What did I do?" I asked.

"How did I take so much cum?" She asked as she turned to face me.

"I mean, we were in there for, a few hours, and you did make me give you every drop of every load, which, was quite a lot."

"Sure was. And it felt so good!" Ahsoka whined. "Why can't we just, always do that?"

"Because we're in a war, we don't want people to think that you're a, well, we don't want people to think that all we ever do is have sex, and we do have other things to do which aren't so repetitive to show our love for each other." I said.

"I know, and no matter what happens, I will always love you, and you know that." Ahsoka said as she stood up. She walked over to me and smiled. "And I know that you will always love me." She said before leaping up at me, wrapping all of her limbs around my body and pressing her lips hard against mine, just like she did when we first admitted our love for each other.

We held our lips hard against each others for a minute or two before slowly backing out of the kiss.

We gazed deep into each others eyes for a split second longer, her beautiful blue eyes staring right into mine, before we smashed our lips against one another's once again.

This time, we held them for a while longer. We only backed out when we heard a knock at the door. Ahsoka looked to the door then back to me.

"I'll get it." Ahsoka said as she got off of me.

"Um, clothes, maybe?" I said.

Ahsoka looked down and realised that she was just wearing a towel.

"Good point! You answer it, I won't be a second."

"But I'm not wearing anything either!" I said as Ahsoka ran off.

"Um, who is it?" Ahsoka shouted.

"It's Anakin."

"We'll be out in a second!" Ahsoka shouted.

"Alright, I'll be waiting."

Me and Ahsoka rushed over to put our clothes back on before going back to the door. Ahsoka opened it to reveal Anakin standing there waiting.

"Sorry for interrupting." He said.

"Oh no, we'd just, finished." Ahsoka said with a giggle as she glanced over at me.

"Anyway, we've got a report of something on Naboo, something's happened which I think that you in particular, will be interested in hearing about." Anakin said as he pointed at me.

"Is it hell again?" I asked.

"We don't know, but we know that if anybody will know about it, it'll be you, Hayden and Vega." Anakin said.

"Right, I'll be along in a second." I said as I walked back inside.

"Alright. I'll be waiting still." Anakin said.

Ahsoka shut the door and walked over to me.

"I wonder what it could be." Ahsoka said.

"I don't know, but it doesn't feel good." I said.

Ahsoka sighed as she sat down on the bed.

"Oh, (y/n), my ass, it's, still a little big." Ahsoka said.