Chapter 83 - Rich Dress

Me and Ahsoka arrived back at our room. Ahsoka led me over to the bed and sat cross legged on it before signalling me to do the same.

"You can't just keep using force to keep me safe." Ahsoka whispered.

"I know, it's just, all I ever want to do is keep you safe and make you happy, and sometimes I can only do that by using force. I'm restraining myself to not use physical force when I can, so I have to use verbal force, with that being threats, even if I have no intention of ever carrying them out."

Ahsoka sighed. "Still, you can't just threaten everybody who looks at me wrong."

"Why not?"

"Because-"

Ahsoka stopped as she said that.

"I know you don't care about the Jedi way, but I do. I know that there is still a light side to your soul which believes in peace, you just have to find it."

I sighed and looked down. "Ahsoka, there is no light left in me. I don't even think I have a soul. I've been through more dark than this universe combined and have been tortured and tormented beyond life itself that the only thing keeping me alive is pure hatred, and my love for you."

Ahsoka sighed as I said that and moved herself over to me.

"But it isn't just hatred keeping you alive. What also keeps you going is your love for me, which is not a dark thing, it is light."

"But, no matter how much I want to live off just the light, I know why balance is so important. In hell there is only dark, and that's why hell is so unstable and unforgiving, whereas up here, it is more balanced and forgiving. Once hell has been destroyed and the sith eliminated, this world will be balanced once again."

"But, doesn't that mean, getting rid of you?"

"No. Balance is what brings peace. Too much light is blinding, yet too much darkness is an abyss. I have suffered for aeons, consumed by the dark. Because of your presence, I can control that darkness and anger, restrain myself from breaking this world, which is why people want you dead, to reign havoc across the universe."

"But, what about when I die? It's going to happen at some point."

"Well, not all things may be as they seem." I said.

Ahsoka tilted her head in confusion.

"Um, what do you mean?"

"I cannot tell you, as I'd anybody finds out too soon, then the entire universe is at risk." I said.

Ahsoka nodded at me.

"Going back to it, you need to stop threatening every person who insults me."

"I'll try. I'm so used to being both protective over you and aggressive to those who try to hurt you that it's gonna be hard." I said.

"I know you'll do your best."

"I know, but whether it's enough or not is a different matter."

Ahsoka sighed again.

"Anyway, what are we doing today?" I said. "Don't have any missions so..."

"I don't know. Probably best to let my insides, yeah. Not going to the Panorama diner anytime soon, younglings are out training, there, isn't really too much."

"How about we just go walk around the place?" I asked.

"Where? The temple? The streets?"

"Outside, down on the streets, just look for something to do." I said.