Chapter 85 - Worrying Talk

Me and Ahsoka arrived back at our room. She sat down on the bed as I began to take my suit off.

"Padmé really doesn't understand." I said.

"No, but I don't think anybody will truly ever understand you." Ahsoka replied.

"Why so?"

"Because you've seen things and know things which we couldn't even begin to believe. You've gone to places where no being has gone before and done stuff which will never be done again. I know that you do all that you have to because it has to be done. I may not like the fact that you had to sacrifice thousands of innocent lives to do it, but I know that without making that sacrifice, millions more would die."

I sighed as I sat down next to Ahsoka, having finished taking my suit off.

"You understand, more than you realise." I said. "You know why I do what I do, even if you don't agree with it, like you said. The reason why I lived down in hell was because I was not afraid to make sacrifices. It was kill or be killed, and after so long down there, you realise that it is better to kill everything which comes near you, because you'd never know what was a demon or just a lost UAC test subject."

Ahsoka sighed as she snuggled up next to me. She put her head into my chest and wrapped her arms around my body.

"Hold me." She whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you like it. It calms and relaxes you when you hold me." Ahsoka said.

"Ok, my little 'Soka." I whispered as I picked her up and placed her in my lap before wrapping both of my arms around her small little body. She let out a long sigh as I did so and closed her eyes.

I laid back onto the bed, still holding Ahsoka closely and rolled onto my side, making sure that Ahsoka was still firmly in my arms the whole time.

I held her small, soft little body tightly for a while before she eventually opened her eyes to look at me.

"Hello Ahsoka." I whispered with a smile.

"Hello (y/n)." Ahsoka whispered back.

I slowly loosened my grip on her body, causing her to let out an annoyed and desperate noise.

"Nooo." She whimpered as she pulled my arms back onto her body. "Just a couple more minutes."

"Only for you." I replied as I kissed her on the forehead.

I held her tightly for a few more minutes, giving her a fair few kisses on the forehead as I did so.

Soon, I decided that it was time that we stopped just cuddling and did something, mainly because I had to talk to Hayden.

"Ahsoka, wake up sleepyhead." I whispered as I poked her nose. She didn't reply to me though. "Ahsoka, I know you're awake." I said. "Alright, I'll just go to Dr Hayden and leave you here without kissing you goodbye." I said as I began to loosen my grip.

"Nooo!" She whined as she opened her eyes and pressed her lips hard against mine. We both melted into the kiss together and, as per fucking usual, her hand snuck its way down to my trousers.

We slowly backed out of the kiss and looked into each others eyes as Ahsoka massaged my area.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Ahsoka, I've got to got talk to Dr Hayden." I said as I tried to move our of Ahsoka's grasp.

"Can't it wait?"

"I'm afraid not. What I need to talk about is, very important, probably the most important thing, ever. This is, galaxy, no, universe threatening, or at least it could be."