Chapter 46 - Rescue Operation

The gunship we were in took off and flew out of the hangar. The second it did, we could see the separatist cruisers blasting everything they had at Aayla Secura's ship. I could barely believe that it was still intact, but as long as it was, we still had a mission to complete.

"This is gonna be one hell of a rescue mission." Rex said as he looked out the door.

"There's a lot of droids going into that ship." Ahsoka said as she poked her head out the door. I did the same and saw that there were hundreds of droids entering the ship at any place they could.

I took the Vega chip I gave Ahsoka on Teth out of my comm link and put it in Ahsoka's. She looked down to see what I was doing and smiled.

"Thanks." She said.

"I'm going for the droids." Anakin said as he drew his lightsaber.

"Master, are you sure that's a good," Ahsoka went as Anakin leapt out of the door and grabbed onto the nearest droid to him. He began to blast the nearby droids with its blaster and fly down to the ship on it.

"This is gonna be a rough landing!" The pilot shouted as our dropship began taking heavy flack. Suddenly, we heard glass shatter and our copilot jumped through to the hangar section.

"Get that droid!" He shouted. Rex hung himself out the door and fired a few shots before coming back in.

"Droids dead." He replied.

"Brace for impact!" Our remaining pilot shouted as our ship collided with Aayla's.

"Everybody move out!" Rex shouted as we all jumped out of the dropship and into the cruiser. Immediately, we noticed that the corridor was filled with super battle droids.

"This'll be fun!" I yelled as I charged right into them. Ahsoka went to stop me but gave in and watched as I became an unstoppable force of mayhem, destroying every single droid in the corridor.

I ripped all the droids apart and those which were out of my reach, I shotgunned or grenaded.

Soon, I'd single handedly taken out all of the super battle droids in the corridor.

"That was impressive." Rex said as him, Ahsoka and the rest of our clones walked over to me.

"He's mine." Ahsoka said with a wink before she drew her lightsaber. "Droids down here!" She shouted as she began to deflect the rounds the droids fired at her.

I ran over to her and charged head on at the droids, taking every single round that was fired at me, without even suffering a scratch.

"Blast 'em!" Rex shouted. I looked behind me and saw the Rocket trooper from my mission with Kenobi on the lower levels of Coruscant pull out his rocket launcher.

"Fire it!" I shouted. The rocket trooper was hesitant but did fire the rocket. I ducked underneath it and watched as the explosion engulfed both me and the droids. The droids stood no chance against it but I was completely fine.

"Come on let's keep moving!" Rex shouted as we kept making our way through the cruiser.

I led the charge through the cruiser. Any droid which fired a round at us either missed, hit me and did nothing or got deflected by Ahsoka.

After a few minutes of running and gunning, we came to a junction and stopped. "Has Anakin got to Master Secura yet?" Ahsoka asked. Rex looked at his comm link but before he could reply, we heard the sound of lightsabers cutting through metal down one of the corridors.

"Down here!" I shouted as I ran down the corridor. Soon, we came to another horde of super battle droids, but at the far end of it, we could just about see the glow of two lightsabers.