Chapter 55 - Dark Side

"What on earth is going on back their?" Obi Wan asked as I rushed into the cockpit.

"Turn the ship around! The son's taken Ahsoka!" I shouted.

"What do you mean he's taken Ahsoka?" Obi Wan asked.

"It means, we've got to go get her back!" Anakin shouted as he turned the ship around and sped up.

After only a few seconds, we could see the son as he carried Ahsoka away from us.

"There he is!" I shouted as I pointed at the son.

"I'm on him." Anakin said as he flew our ship closer to him. Suddenly though, the air was filled with huge stone mountains, rising up in the gaps between us. Anakin dodged them all as best he could while being as quick as possible. Even though Anakin had been trained to do this from his pod racing, the son was still able to get distance away from us.

Just as we exited the mountains, the son dove away from us as quickly as he could. Anakin stared in amazement before speeding up to go after him.

Just as we all thought we were about to catch him, a huge glowing green tower emerges from the smoke Infront of us.

"Look out!" Obi Wan shouted. Anakin immediately dodged the ship out of the way and around the tower, but as we realigned ourselves, the ship started to beep and blare at us.

"We're going down!" Anakin shouted as our ship began to plummet to the floor. Anakin and Obi Wan braced themselves while I just got myself out of the way.

Our ship hit the floor with a tremendous crash before sliding itself across the planet floor. We slid for a few seconds before we eventually came to a stop.

I rushed back into the cockpit to check on my Masters to see if they were ok.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked.

"Yes, we're fine, thanks to Anakin's skill when it comes to rough landings." Obi Wan said.

"Hey, it isn't my fault that every time we fly, we crash." Anakin replied.

"Doesn't matter." I said. "What matters is that we get Ahsoka back in one piece."

Obi Wan and Anakin nodded before standing up out of their seats.

We all walked outside and the first thing we all noticed was the huge tower with a green sphere at the top which was the reason why we crashed.

"That's where Ahsoka is." I said as I began to walk towards it.

"Hold on, (y/n), don't we think we should talk to the father first?" Anakin said.

"I mean, surely you can feel how strong this part of the world is in the dark side." Obi Wan said.

"Yes I can, but nothing is going to get in-between me and Ahsoka." I said.

"But what happens now could result in catastrophic events throughout the entire galaxy." Obi Wan said.

"I could blow this entire planet up if necessary." I said as I stopped and turned around. "Nothing is going to get in-between me and Ahsoka, ok?" I said.

Anakin and Obi Wan both looked at each other and sighed.

"Alright, go help your girlfriend." Anakin said.

I smiled at them before beginning my long walk to the huge tower.

Ahsoka pov

I can see (y/n) and the ship chasing after me. They are so close when all of a sudden, the son dives onto a platform of some kind. I get knocked out in the process, but when I wake up, I'm in chains. I try my best to break free from them, but they're just too strong.