Chapter 30 - Fake Friend

I woke up with Ahsoka still in my arms. I know every time I wake up like this I say it and I'll say it again, she is so god damn cute when she's asleep. Just, everything about her is so perfect. Her eyes, her lekkus, her face markings, her smile, they just all look amazing, and I love her.

I admired her beauty and cuteness for a while until eventually she grumbled and began to move around, snapping me out of my trance.

I planted a light kiss onto Ahsoka's forehead and smiled. "Morning 'Soka." I whispered. Ahsoka stretched a little before slowly opening her eyes and looking into mine.

"Morning (y/n)." Ahsoka replied as she kissed my hand. "Did you sleep well?" She asked as she sat up a little.

"Knowing that you were safe, happy, fed, warm and comfortable, I had nothing to worry about." I said with a smile. Ahsoka returned the smile but it slowly faded.

"But, isn't there still a lot of stuff to worry about?" Ahsoka asked.

"Yes, I know that there is still the demonic invasion and the sith, but I have to relax sometimes, don't I?" I asked as I stroked Ahsoka's cheek.

"I know, but there are thousands of people dying down in the lower levels, shouldn't you be helping?"

My eyes widened as she said that. "Did I hear that right?" I asked.

"Yes, thousands of people are dying in the lower levels of Coruscant due to these, portal things. Shouldn't you be helping out?"

The second I realised that I did hear it right, I jumped out of bed and began to throw my suit on.

"Nobody told me anything about that." I growled. "Why did no-one tell me about that?" I shouted.

"I, I'm sorry, I thought you knew." Ahsoka whimpered as she pressed herself against the back of the bed.

"Ok. Don't blame yourself, blame everyone else who knew about it and didn't say." I said as I finished putting all but my helmet on. I walked over to the scared Ahsoka and kissed her on the cheek, causing her to relax quite a bit.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." She said as I backed out of he kiss.

"Don't be. I'll be back before you know it. Also, ask everyone why I wasn't told about it and tell them that I am not happy." I barked.

"Ok, I will." Ahsoka said as she relaxed a little back into the bed.

"Thanks. I love you." I said as I put my helmet on and began to walk towards the door.

"I love you too." I heard Ahsoka shout back to me.

I got to the door and unlocked it before opening it and stepping out. As I stepped out, none other than Barriss Offee is there.

"Oh, um, hello (y/n)." She said.

"Move, I've got to be somewhere." I snapped as I pushed her aside.

"Um, padawan (y/n), that isn't how you treat another padawan." Master Luminara said as she walked over.

"I really do not have the time, the patience or the self control to deal with this at the moment." I said as I began to walk down the corridor to where Vega said he would open the portal for me.

"Also, you just came out of Ahsoka's room saying that you love her. That's against the Jedi code." Luminara said as she stepped Infront of me.

"Yes I did, so fucking what? Without me the entire universe would be destroyed within a few years, so I recommend that you let me get on my way before millions more die on the lower levels." I barked.