Chapter 17 - Blame

"Ahsoka, what's the matter?" I asked as I hugged her tightly.

"All of this is my fault." She whined as she cried even more.

"No it isn't." I said as I stroked her lekkus gently. "Please, don't worry about it." I said as I brought my head Infront of Ahsoka's. "Forget about it."

"But how can I forge-"

I pressed my lips against hers to silence her crying. She was surprised at first but quickly melted into the kiss. I kept stroking her lekkus and holding her close to me to try and make her feel safe again since I know that's what she likes. We kissed for a while before breaking apart.

"It's still my fault." Ahsoka said as she looked down at the floor.

"Ahsoka, the past is in the past, just forget about it."

"But, but I can't! I can't forget about this. If I didn't take you to the Panorama diner or I got up earlier and we left earlier or I didn't feel like I had to say it in private or if I didn't even feel this way at all, or even if I made you spend longer in the cave with me, just, everything I did led to the death of all those clones!" Ahsoka screamed.

"Ahsoka." I said as I put my arm around her. "I know what it's like to be responsible for deaths, but there's nothing you can do about it now but learn from it. Learn why what happened did happen and make sure to avoid it, like I did."

"But, that, that means stopping being in love with you." Ahsoka said as she turned to me. I realised that what I'd just said had told her to avoid what made her be in that situation and that was love.

"Do whatever you need to do to protect those you care about." I replied.

"But, but how? I, it's either you or the clones and, I, I just can't chose!" Ahsoka whined as she buried her head into my chest and began to cry again.

"Ahsoka, I promise that I'll always protect you from anything which tries to hurt you, and that includes mentally. If I'm to keep that promise then I need your help."

Ahsoka looked up into my eyes. "Yes (y/n)?"

"You are angry, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I am very angry inside." Ahsoka replied.

"There a three ways in which you can get rid of this anger. Learn from it, which is impossible for this, join the sith which I won't let you do, or do what I did."

"Wh-what did you do?" Ahsoka asked.

"I took out my hate and anger in a place where nothing matters, in a place where you don't need to worry about turning to the dark side, in a place where the only thing they fear is you, in a place which I call hell."

"What would I do there?" Ahsoka asked.

"Simple. You are filled with anger currently, aren't you." I said

"Yes I am, you asked like 10 seconds ago." Ahsoka said.

"Indeed I did. Well, anyway. Here, uncontrolled anger can turn you to the sith, but in hell, it makes you stronger. Physically stronger and mentally stronger. Anger and rage are the only two emotions in hell. The more of it you have, the more they fear you. Go there now when you're full of rage and anger and you can take out all your stress on the souless corpses of the demons."

"Ok. When should we go?" Ahsoka asked. Just as she did, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said. The door opened and Obi Wan walked in. "Hello Master." I said.

"I felt a disturbance in the force, I could feel anger and hate, in an uncontrolled way, but not from (y/n)." He said.

"Yes, we know about it, and I've got a solution for it." I replied.