Chapter 50 - Repaying Questions

It's been a few days since Ahsoka and I left the med bay. She's gotten back up to a fair strength, now being able to walk around for a while without getting tired and that kind of thing, but she still has to take the painkillers to stop her rib from hurting a lot.

"Morning 'Soka." I said as I looked at Ahsoka, who I knew was awake as she held my hand against her chest, but was trying to just stay in bed longer. "I know you're awake." I whispered to her. Still, she refused to admit that she was awake. "How about now?" I said as I began to tickle her. She immediately began to giggle and laugh as she squirmed about Infront of me. "Awake now?" I asked.

"No fair." She said as she sat up. I sat up next to her and looked her in the eyes.

"How's it not fair?" I asked.

"You know I'm ticklish." She replied.

"So... How does that mean I'm cheating?" I said.

"Because..." Ahsoka said as she looked up and tried to think why. Suddenly she looked down at me and lunged herself at me. She pressed her lips hard against mine as she stuck her tongue into my mouth and began to explore it all. She let out a soft sigh as we made out with each other.

Soon though, she backed out of the kiss and stared into my eyes. "That's why." She said.

I didn't know what to say to her. I think she kissed me because I know that she's ticklish and she knows I love to kiss her, so maybe it would shut me up, and it did.

"You sure know how to win an arguement." I said.

"I've got more than one way I can do so as well." Ahsoka said with a smile. "Anyway, let's get up. People will want to see us."

"But why do they want to see us?" I asked. "Why can't today just be me and you enjoying ourselves together, in a place where we don't have to worry about droids or any of that, in a place where we can just, relax." I said.

Ahsoka looked at me and smiled.

"You just want to have sex with me again don't you?" Ahsoka asked.

"No!" I replied, slightly startling Ahsoka. "We've been through nothing but stress since I've come back. Firstly we're in a demonic invasion, then when we finally go out together we get kidnapped, then you almost die, after that we get put on lots of dangerous missions, you get seriously hurt and kidnapped again, then we get assaulted on your first mission back, then you almost die again! When do we ever get time to just, be boyfriend and girlfriend, together, happy?" I said.

Ahsoka looked down at the floor as sorrow engulfed her. "(Y/n), I, I'm sorry. I, I forgot how much you've done for me. You, you've gone to lengths that Anakin, Obi Wan and the Republic wouldn't even consider going to just to make sure I'm safe. Whenever I've asked you for anything, you've done it, and whenever I've needed something, you've done way more than required just to keep me safe. I'm sorry for expecting you to do everything for me and not get anything back." Ahsoka said as she began to tear up.

"No, don't cry." I said as I brought Ahsoka's head into my chest.

"(Y/n), stop putting everything on yourself!" Ahsoka shouted. I let go of her and looked down at her, wanting to do as she said. "Please, you need to relax." Ahsoka said.

"If it's going to make you sad then I'm not going to do it." I said.

"I'm sad because of how blind I've been!" Ahsoka snapped. "I, I don't know why I haven't done anything for you." She said.

"Ahsoka, you've done everything for me." I said.

"No I haven't! You've saved me from death at least 4 times, cared for me, loved me, protected me, everything you've done since we've been together has been for me, and what have I done in return? Let you get inside of me 3 times, that's all." Ahsoka said.