Chapter 81 - Talk

I'd been sat in the med bay next to my sleeping Ahsoka for a little while now. Her skin which had gone grey and cracked had cleared up a lot, her lekkus looked normal again and she just generally looked in better shape.

I was sat next to her for a while before she woke up. She immediately began to cough her guts up and sit upright.

"Ahsoka, everything's ok, you're safe." I said as I sat next to her and rubbed her back.

She coughed once more and rubbed her eyes before looking up at me. Her eyes were blue again but they were a little blood shot and dreary.

"Ahsoka, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm still tired, and aching. That virus did, a lot to me." She said before leaning against my shoulder. "Am I allowed to go back to our room?" She asked.

"I believe so." I replied.

Ahsoka smiled before moving her legs over the edge of the bed. She placed her feet on the floor but as she tried to stand up, she yelped and fell forwards. I caught her before she hit the floor and picked her up.

"Do your legs hurt?" I asked.

"Yes, a, a lot." Ahsoka replied as she screwed her eyes tight and held her legs with her hands. "Ow, my head." She whispered as well.

"Does your head hurt?" I asked again.

"Yes, a lot, ow." She groaned.

"Come on, I'll take you back to our room and sort it all out for you." I said.

"Yes, please." Ahsoka whined before silencing herself and holding her head while trying to restrain tears.

We soon arrived back at our room. Upon entering our room, I put Ahsoka down on the bed and took my suit off completely. I got Ahsoka several cups of water, one of which I gave straight to her and laid down in bed next to her. She was quietly groaning in pain as she clutched her head as well.

"Want any more water?" I asked.

"Yes please." She replied.

I picked another cup up and gave it to her. She took the cup and drank it instantly before signing a little and loosening her grip on her head slightly.

"Come here you." I said as I picked Ahsoka up. Her groaning turned into whimpers as I did so but it changed into sighs and purrs as soon as she felt my hands touch her lekkus.

I began to massage her lekkus, in and out, up and down. She purred softly as my hands made their way around her lekkus, gently touching each parts.

"Sleep, my little 'Soka. You can go to sleep now, there you go." I whispered as I saw Ahsoka's eyes slowly drop closed.

I continued to massage her lekkus for a few minutes after I thought she was asleep, just to make sure, and when I was convinced that she was, I picked her up and placed her down under the covers next to me. When I did place her down, I took my top and trousers off and got into bed with her.  I wrapped both of my arms around her body and held her closely to me. She sighed as I did so and smiled.

I gave her a deep kiss on the forehead and smiled.

"I love you 'Soka." I whispered.

"I love you too." She replied as she gently kissed me on the lips.

I smiled before going to sleep with her in my arms.

I woke up with Ahsoka still in my arms next to me. I gave her a deep kiss on the forehead before just thinking about whatever my mind led me to. I was thinking mainly about mine and Ahsoka's future though.