Chapter 67 - Bane's Holocron

We arrived on the cruiser and we all went up to the bridge.

"Admiral, we're ready to go." Anakin said as he walked up to Admiral Yularen.

"Or course." The admiral replied before walking over to some of his men. "Fire up the hyperdrive and make it quick!"

Rex and Anakin began to talk as me and Ahsoka just stood and listened.

"Sir, with all due respect, are you sure that using ATTEs is the best option?" Rex asked.

"Well, Bane will either go into hyperspace if we try to dock and we have no available landing craft so this is the only chance we have of getting him and the holocron back." Anakin said.

"Yes sir. I'll go prep the men." Rex said before walking off, leaving me, Anakin and Ahsoka standing next to each other.

"Don't do anything romantic on this mission." Anakin said.

"I'll try not too." I said. "It's Ahsoka you've got to worry about."

"Hey." Ahsoka said as she hit my arm, only for her to retreat her hand into her chest as she'd just whacked the hardest known material.

"Anyway, you two go help Rex with organising the men since you seem to be good at doing so." Anakin said as he turned around and walked away.

"Are we gonna give them another show?" I asked.

"Na, Anakin said to not be romantic and we know how annoyed he gets when we disobey orders, even though that's all he ever does." Ahsoka said.

"I heard that!" Anakin shouted.

"Oops." Ahsoka giggled as she took my hand and led me down to the hangar.

Upon entering the hangar, we saw Rex ordering about his men, making sure that they were all ready and so were the 3 ATTEs. Me and Ahsoka stood on the side and watched it all happen, hand in hand.

"Well, this is actually quite nice to watch." Ahsoka said with a smile. "I'd still rather be looking into your eyes." She said with a smile.

"Once this war is over, you can look into my eyes all day every day if you want, other than when you are either sleeping or probably feeding the inevitable child that we'll have." I said.

Ahsoka blushed and looked at the floor.

"One small thing, once all of this is over, how're you gonna cope not being able to cum in me for 9 months?" Ahsoka said.

"Well, there's, how do I put this, there's, more than just 2 holes." I said.

"(Y/n), you're talking about anal aren't you?" Ahsoka said.

"Um, well." Ahsoka pulled my head in and pressed her lips hard against mine. We held them together for a small while before slowly taking them apart again.

"I know what we're doing when we're back from this mission." Ahsoka said. (I'm that type of person who has to do something sexual for number 69, I'm sorry)

"What did I tell you two about romantic stuff?" The voice of Anakin said as he walked over to us, looking slightly annoyed.

"What? If Padmé was a soldier not a senator you'd be the same." Ahsoka said.

Anakin pointed his finger at Ahsoka and went to reply but chose against it.

"You know, you're right, I would do the same." Anakin said before walking off and over to Rex. "Rex, are the men ready?"

"Yes sir." Rex said as he saluted.

"Good." Anakin said as he turned back to us. "Come on, we're going."