Chapter 14 - Ahsoka

I stayed awake all night with Ahsoka in my arms. All night I was keeping her warm and listening out for any signs of approaching danger.

It started to get light outside and it began to get warmer so I slowly stopped pumping argent through my veins because although I don't need to sleep, I still get tired which makes it harder for me to do stuff.

After a while, Ahsoka grumbled and began to move slowly. I stroked her lekkus and held her close to me to keep her warm and let her know that she is safe.

Ahsoka slowly opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"Good morning (y/n)." She said with a smile.

"Good morning Ahsoka." I replied.

We stared into each others eyes for a minute.

"(Y/n), I think I should tell you it now." Ahsoka said as she sighed and looked down.

"Yeah. Last 2 times you got cut off, but that's not gonna happen this time." I replied.

"(Y/n), I, I know it's against the Jedi code and I know you haven't been back long but, I-"

Ahsoka paused after she said that.

"Go on. I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to."

"(Y/n), I, I..." She didn't finish her sentence. Instead, she looked up at me and grabbed the back of my head with her good arm. She pulled her head into mine and kissed me on the lips hard. She kept her lips pressed against mine for a small while but she eventually pulled away. She looked down in embarrassment. "(Y/n) I love you. I don't expect you to feel the same way about me because we've not been back for long and I've annoyed you so much but I felt like you had to know."

I stared at Ahsoka. She didn't know how much I loved her back.

"Ahsoka?" I said in a soft voice.

"Yes (y/n)?" She asked as she looked up at me.

I stroked her lekkus gently, going up and down the side of them. I gave her cheek a little tickle before putting one of my hands on the back of her head and the other on her neck.

"I love you too." I said as I pulled her head into mine. Once again we pressed our lips onto each others, this time in a more romantic yet passionate kiss. She held the back of my head with her good arm and put her other hand on my chest. We kept our lips pressed together hard with seemingly no intention of ever stopping.

We had our lips pressed together for what felt like ages and it was the nicest thing ever. Throughout the entire thing, Ahsoka was sat in my lap, warm and safe from anything which could try and hurt her on this hostile planet. I loved her and she loved me. Even though we were being hunted by Trandoshans, this point in time was the best point of my entire life.

Eventually though, as all things do, we stopped making out and looked into each others eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes staring right into mine. Her smile was so damn gorgeous and her features were just so perfect. I'd spent so long with no life other than the ugliness of hell and to see Ahsoka in all her beauty and cuteness once again was just the most amazing thing I'd ever experienced.

We stared into each others eyes for a small while longer.

"I love you (y/n)." Ahsoka said to me.

"I love you too Ahsoka." I replied.

Ahsoka smiled so widely before pushing me down onto the floor while staying on top of me. Once again she pressed her lips against mine and we began to make out once again. I held Ahsoka's small soft body close to mine to make her feel protected and safe and because she feels so soft and I love it. I just couldn't believe that Ahsoka actually loved me back! After what I'd done to her, I'm surprised she even wants to see me, let alone go against the entire Jedi code to be with me.