Chapter 35 - Fun In Bed

Lemon ahead warning 🍋🍋🍋

Ahsoka sat down on the bed with a smug look on her face.

"Come on, let's get this started already." Ahsoka said with a smile as she slowly took my shirt off. Once it was off, she threw it to the side and began to rub her hands up and down my chest, smiling maniacally as she did so. She rubbed the gaps in my abs and ran her fingers in-between them. "So strong, I like it, no, I love it!"

Ahsoka kept rubbing my chest as I began to take her top off. She lifted her arms into the air so I could completely take it off and once it was off, she smiled as she leaned backwards slightly.

"How'd I look?" Ahsoka asked with a huge grin.

"I don't know a word good enough to describe your beauty." I replied as I pulled Ahsoka in for a kiss. Ahsoka was smiling throughout as our lips pressed against each others. She stuck her tongue into my mouth, surprising me at first, but I let her do it. She explored every corner of my mouth with her tongue as her hands made their way down from my chest to my stomach, then even further down.

She rubbed and massaged my area for a few seconds while kissing me before breaking out of the kiss and smiling into my eyes.

"Let's see what I'm dealing with." Ahsoka said seductively as she stood up and walked next to me, off the bed. She knelt down in the floor as she began to slowly take my trousers off. I lifted my body off the bed so she could take my trousers off easier.

Soon, my trousers we completely off and I was just wearing my pants. Before Ahsoka took them off though, she straddled me and threw her bra off, revealing her breasts, right Infront of me.

"Go on, you know you want to." Ahsoka said with a smirk as she moved her chest closer to me. I was hypnotized by her breasts that were right Infront of me. I moved my hands up to touch then. I slowly began to run my fingers around the edge of them before I began to massage them just like Ahsoka did to my area.

"Oh that's nice." Ahsoka moaned as I massaged her breasts. "Oh, keep going."

I did as she commanded and kept massaging her breasts, occasionally poking or touching her nipples.

"Touch them harder." Ahsoka said as I touch her nipples. "Squeeze them, do whatever you want with them." Ahsoka demanded, so I did. I stopped massaging her breasts and began to squeeze and twist her nipples. Ahsoka let out a moan as I did so, making me know that she was indeed enjoying this a lot.

I stopped squeezing her nipples and massaged one as I put the other in my mouth. Ahsoka moaned again as I did so.

I massaged and played around with one of her breasts as I sucked and licked the other.

"Oh this is so good." Ahsoka moaned as I swapped which breast I sucked and which I massaged.

I kept massaging and sucking her breasts for about a minute with Ahsoka continuously moaning before she pushed me away and got off of me.

"I can't hold it in any longer." Ahsoka moaned as she got on her knees Infront of me. "I need to see what you're about to give me." Ahsoka said seductively as she slowly pulled my pants down, revealing my huge, rock solid member.

Ahsoka stared in amazement at the sight of my member, almost hypnotized by it.

"Oh my god, it's huge!" Ahsoka said as she put one hand on my balls and the other on my member. She then began to massaged my balls with one hand while stroking my member up and down with the other. I groaned in pleasure as I let my head hang backwards. Ahsoka so far did all the work with her up and down hand movements on my member.