Chapter 44 - Hangover

I woke up to hear Ahsoka grumbling next to me. I sat up to look at her and saw her holding her forehead. I put my hand on her forehead and gently stroked it. Ahsoka slowly stopped grumbling and relaxed as I fussed her head.

"Hangover?" I whispered.

Ahsoka responded by just grumbling at me. I had no idea what she wanted to say because it just sounded like 'hgrm', but I had a feeling that she did have a hangover.

"Come here you." I said as I pulled her body up and laid her down on top of me. She began to grumble a bit higher pitched at me but immediately stopped as I began to massage her lekkus and forehead. Her body melted into mine as I massaged her and gently kissed her.

I massaged her lekkus for several minutes before she slowly turned her head to face me.

"Morning." She mumbled as she now lay face down on top of me. I continued to massage her lekkus and head. She once again melted right into me and let out a deep sigh.

After a few minutes, I think she went back to sleep. I laid my hands on top of her waist and tried to go back to sleep myself, but I was interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Yes?" I said, trying my best to not wake Ahsoka up.

I heard the door open and footsteps approach me. I kept Ahsoka on top of me though because I really did not want to wake her up.

After a second, Anakin appeared.

"Oh, is she still asleep?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I whispered. "She's got a hangover." I whispered as I kissed her on the forehead.

"Hangover? From where?" Anakin asked.

"She convinced me to got to 79's with her. She drunk either 8 or 9." I whispered.

"Ah ok. As long as she stayed safe then it's fine." Anakin said.

"Oh she was safe there, until she told me to go talk to some clones then went outside with this Rodian by herself." I whispered.

"What happened to her?" Anakin asked.

"She was well drunk. I couldn't convince her otherwise. As soon as I had realised that she went outside with someone else, I went to go get her and found the Rodian, well, touching Ahsoka in, inappropriate places." I said.

"What did you do then?" Anakin asked.

"Got Ahsoka back into my arms before telling him to go away and threatened him with my lightsaber." I said.

"So was she fine after?" Anakin asked.

"Well when she asked me what that guy did to her, I told her that she got touched inappropriately and she then begged me to do the same to her. It was incredibly embarrassing with all the clones around but she just didn't give in, so I came back here and, did as she asked." I said as I kissed Ahsoka on the forehead.

I was expecting Anakin to be incredibly annoyed with me, but he wasn't.

"I understand." Anakin said. I didn't expect him to but as long as he was fine with it, everything was ok.

"Thanks." I said.

Me and Anakin kinda just awkwardly looked at each other then down to Ahsoka.

"I need to talk to her when she's awake and up." Anakin said.

"Alright. I'll tell her." I replied.

"Thanks." Anakin said before he walked off and shut the door behind him.