Chapter 11 - Training Discovery

I stood Infront of Anakin, Obi and Ahsoka for a few seconds before anyone did anything.

"I'm sorry." Ahsoka said as she rushed up to me and hugged me.

"You have no need to be sorry." I said as I hugged her back. "It's all my fault that everything which I got annoyed about happened and it's my fault that we had to go there in the first place."

"Still I shouldn't have done what you told me not to do." She whined into my chest. I fussed her head and stroked her lekkus. Ahsoka purred softly into my chest as I did so.

"Uh, what's going on?" A voice from behind us said. Me and Ahsoka stopped hugging and turned around to see who had entered. It was master Plo Koon.

"They're going through some tough times at the moment." Anakin said.

"I see." Plo Koon said. It sounded like he genuinely meant it as well. If Plo Koon was still anything like when I left, he was probably the most honest and inspiring Jedi Master. He walked on through and out of the training ground almost as quickly as he entered.

Me and Ahsoka turned back towards our masters.

"So, I'm sorry for what I said earlier as well." Anakin said. "I, I didn't realise it meant so much."

"I know. Just, don't remind me of it again. Also, if you hear anyone ask me about it, please tell them why I don't talk about it because I don't think I'll treat everyone the same as I do with you guys."

"Understood." Anakin said. We all just stood there for a second not doing anything. All of a sudden however, Obi Wan's comm link went off.

"General Kenobi." He said as he answered.

"Greetings General." Mace Windu said as his hologram appeared above Obi Wan's wrist. "Please could you and General Skywalker report to the briefing room immediately."

"Ok. We're on our way." Obi Wan replied before hanging up. "So, no need to hang around. It seems like (y/n) and Ahsoka need some time together alone so let's give them that."

"Yeah. See you Snips." Anakin said before walking off.

"Bye master!" Ahsoka said as she waved at them. We watched them leave then turned to each other. "So, what to do now." Ahsoka asked.

"We could do some training." I suggested.

"Yeah, we may as well, until things get a bit quieter."

We walked over to the sparring area and put our lightsabers on safe before walking to the ends of it.

"It has been a very long time since I've used this in the way that you'd expect to use it." I said.

"Aw rubbish. You know you're just gonna lose." Ahsoka teased.

"Oh you're getting it now." I said with a smile.

"Well, come on then, give it to me!" Ahsoka shouted as she lit up her lightsabers.

"If you want." I replied as I lit my red lightsaber up. "3...2...1... Go!" I shouted. As soon as I did, Ahsoka jumped over the top of me and took a few swings at me. I blocked all of her hits and took a few steps back. She went for another attack but I swung my blade straight at her. She ducked underneath it and swung at me from behind, hitting me in the back with her green lightsaber.

"Got ya!" She said with a smile.

"Like I said, I haven't had a lightsaber battle for several trillion years." I replied.

"Excuses." Ahsoka said as she went back to the start.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Sure am." Ahsoka said.