Chapter 31 - Lower Levels

(y/n) pov

I landed on some form of plateau in the lower levels of Coruscant. It was very different to the surface of Coruscant, but I didn't have time to admire it as I could hear gunfire and screams coming from inside, so I ran straight towards it.

As I got nearer, I began to see clone troopers, Obi Wan's 212th I think, fighting some demons. I couldn't tell how well they were doing but I could see quite a lot of them get hit by fireballs or rockets.

"Fall back!" I heard Commander Cody shout as the clones began to run towards me, many of them falling as they came. I could see the faint blue glow of Obi Wan's lightsaber as well running towards me.

As the clones got nearer to me, some of them stopped briefly as they took in who I was. All of the clones who had lived ran past me and prepared a defensive line using anything they could as defence to create a choke. Soon, Commander Cody and Obi wan arrived as well.

"What took you so long?" Obi Wan shouted as he turned around and deflected a fireball.

"Nobody told me a thing about this." I said as I began to walk toward the demons.

"What?" Obi Wan replied.

"Just get the troops ready to open fire." I said before walking about 20 metres Infront of the troops and stopping. Obi Wan walked next to me as we heard Cody shout commands at his troops.

Out of the smoke, we saw a Mancubus appear. He roared as he smacked his flamethrowers together causing sparks to fly off of them and onto the floor. Obi Wan lit his lightsaber up as the Mancubus and some more demons walked through the smoke. From here, I could see a Mancubus, a revenant, a pinky and several imps, although I knew that there would be more stuff to come.

I turned to face Cody and waited for him to acknowledge my presence. He looked at me and nodded as I nodded to him.

"OPEN FIRE!" Cody shouted causing all of the clones to begin to fire their weapons and guns at the demons. Within a few seconds the number of imps had drastically fallen but the bigger demons were almost unharmed.

"Take out the smaller ones, I'll have the big ones." I said to Obi Wan as we began to cut, slice, rip and tear our way through the demons.

"Got it." Obi Wan said as he broke off from me and began to take out any imps which themselves broke away from the main group.

I looked towards the Mancubus. Fear engulfed him as he realised that I was charging towards him with my super shotgun drawn. He slammed the ground with his flamethrowers as I got close to him, causing everything near him to be consumed in a fiery inferno, but not harming me much. I unloaded a super shotgun round straight at his face causing chunks of his flesh to tear off. He growled in pain as he began to fire his flamethrowers at me. I jumped and dashed behind him before firing another shotgun round at him. He stumbled forward and before he could regain his balance, I jumped up to his head and stuck my blade right through the side of his head, killing him.

"Take him out!" I heard the clones shout. I turned to see what was going on and saw the pinky wreaking havoc amongst the clones. None of the clones seemed to be doing anything to it until one pulled a rocket launcher out and fired a rocket right at the side of the pinky. It grunted in pain as it began to stumble around. Cody grabbed a grenade and ran up to it before shoving the grenade into its mouth and watching as it's head exploded from the inside out.

"Nice one sir." A clone said before resuming their fire on the imps.

I turn back to Master Kenobi and saw him decapitate the revenant.

"That's all for now." I shouted up to them. "Follow me."

Commander Cody proceeded to shout some commands at the clones as the wounded were taken to the start while those who were able to fight came up with me.