Chapter 93 - Icon of Sidious

(y/n) pov

The argent slipstream landed me inside of an incredibly futuristic room. It look like Hayden did when I met him, and like some of the tech down at the Mars facility.

I walked over to the door as it opened for me, revealing behind a huge Urdak skyline, stretching for miles on ground and hundreds of millions in the sky, with stars, planet's and nebula covering the entire of the sky.

"Magnificent, isn't it?" Hayden said. "Now quick, hurry. The Khan Maykr has begun the resurrection of the icon of sin, you must stop it!"

I nodded as I ran around the platform I was on, trying to find where to go since Vega hadn't been able to render my holo-map yet.

"Stand on that pad to your left." Hayden said. I stopped and looked at the pad on the floor. It was a circular pad, a few metres wide, with orange glowing symbols on it. I ran onto it and as I did, a huge orange ring lit up Infront of me. "Jump into that ring. It will propel you through the air."

I did as Hayden said and was thrown through the air and onto another platform. As I landed, my holo-map finished rendering and I knew where I had to go.

I jumped from platform to platform as quickly as I could, trying my best to be both as quick as I could while still not falling. After a few minutes, I arrived at my destination.

There was a big tree in the middle of a courtyard with a narrow corridor going down to an important looking door down one side. I walked down that corridor and to the door, which as I got nearer to it, opened up for me.

"Welcome Seraphim." A facility voice said as I walked in. As I did, I saw the dormant icon of sin standing there as the Khan Maykr and lots of her priests continued the ritual.

As I stepped down the stairs and into the room, the Khan looked down at me.

"You cannot stop the procession." She said.

I looked at the heart in the middle of the room. It wasn't just any heart, it was the betrayer's son's heart, and he'd given me the correct tool to destroy it once and for all.

I drew the dagger which he gave me and smiled.

"We will not be able to control it!" The Khan yelled as I ran towards the heart before embedding the blade into it. "NOO!" She screamed.

I took a step back as the heart began to beat faster and harder, speeding up with every beat before exploding. As it exploded, we all heard a crash and instantly looked towards the icon. As we did, it began to move around, firstly just it's head, then it's arms, and then it's torso. It looked down at us in its full Maykr armour before drawing it's arms up to its side and roaring deafeningly at us, in doing so, locking all of the drones in place and killing most of them. As it did this, a massive portal opened behind the titan as it turned around and walked through it, massively damaging the platform we were on in the process.

The Khan and her other Maykrs which survived the first encounter all fled immediately as I was forced to fall of this collapsing platform to whatever lied below.

I fell quite a long distance before landing on the ground, a little painfully, but absolutely fine. I stood up and smiled as I saw the red glow of demons spawning in. I drew my trusty super shotgun and smiled as the demons turned to face me.

"Come at me."

Rex pov

"Where'd you think she's gone to?" Cody asked as me, him, Anakin, Wolffe and Fox stood in a circle.

"I, have no idea, honestly." I replied.

"What do we do then?" Fox asked.

"The only way that we have a chance of getting her back is by locking down the planet." Anakin said. We all looked at him in disbelief as he said that. "If we can stop anyone from leaving this planet and track anyone who does so, then we can hugely narrow it down, because if she's able to get off this planet, only (y/n) will be able to find her, and by then, it might be too late."