Chapter 43 - 79's

Me and Ahsoka finished our hug /make out / lekku massage and just sat next to each other in each others arms.

"You're cute." Ahsoka said with a smile.

"Um... Thanks?" I replied. "I mean, normally you're the one who gets called cute but, ok."

"Am I not cute today?" Ahsoka asked with a frown.

"What kind of question is that!? You are always cute, regardless of the situation." I replied.

"What. Even if I'm crying, I'm cute?" Ahsoka asked.

"If you're crying, I will hold your body close to mine, because you're cute, and you're Ahsoka Tano, who is cute." I said.

Ahsoka blushed slightly and smiled.

"Thanks. And if you're ever crying, I will let you hold me, because I know that me being cute and safe in your arms, makes you happy." Ahsoka said with a smile.

We sat their smiling for a second before Vega started talking.

"(Y/n), your warp pack cannot contain much more argent radiation before it starts getting output into the surrounding atmosphere." Vega said.

"Oh shit, my lightsaber's still open!" I said as I began to throw my suit on. "We've got to get back into hell and close it." I said.

"Right." Ahsoka said as she stood up and attached her comm link back onto her arm. She clipped her lightsabers on as well just as I finished putting my suit on.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready." Ahsoka replied.

"Good. Let's go then." I said as Vega opened a portal for us back to hell.

We both stepped through the portal onto the shores of hell where we were when I let Ahsoka take her anger out on the demons.

"What's that?" Ahsoka asked as she pointed at the corpse of the dead tyrant.

"Tyrant. That's what came when you said the, forbidden word." I answered.

"Oh. I am so sorry." Ahsoka said as she walked up to me and put her arms slightly around my waist.

"Don't worry. It wasn't too hard of a fight." I said.

"Really?" Ahsoka asked.

"Not really. It was the only thing here." I replied.

"Whatever you say." Ahsoka said. "Anyway, get your lightsaber out. I don't want to be here long." Ahsoka said as she knelt down on the floor. I got my lightsaber out and placed the scaldingly hot, expanded handle on the floor for Ahsoka to repair. She began to focus as she let the handle rise into the air. She loosened all of the components before pushing them all back into their correct positions, sealing the lightsaber.

"Argent radiation levels neutral." Vega said.

"We can go now." I said as I picked up my still burning hot handle up off the floor and put it back into my arsenal.

Ahsoka smiled before grabbing my hand and leading me back through the portal and into our room.

"What now?" I asked as Ahsoka took my helmet off.

"Let's go... I don't know. How about we go down to 79's and hang out with the clones?" Ahsoka said.

"What's 79's?" I asked.

"It's this bar on Coruscant where all the clones hang out. I've been down there a few times." Ahsoka said.

"Sure, as long as you stay with me because I don't want a repeat of what happened last time we went out together to occur." I said.