Chapter 90 - Unnecessary Trial

As per usual, I woke up with Ahsoka in my arms, looking as cute as ever. I planted a soft kiss onto her forehead and smiled. Having Ahsoka asleep in my arms is the best thing ever for me.

I knew that I couldn't stay in bed with her long though because I had to get up and get going to Urdak, so I sat up in bed, knowing that my lack of presence around her would cause her to wake up, and it did.

Ahsoka groggily looked around and up to me.

"Morning (y/n)." She said as she stretched.

"Morning Ahsoka." I replied as she sat up next to me.

"Why are you awake so early?" She asked.

"I've, got stuff to do, and I need to talk to you before I do that stuff." I said.

"Go on." Ahsoka replied.

"To start with, Hayden, he's the Seraphim. He has been all along."

"What?" Ahsoka asked.

"He, he just is. You can't tell anybody though."

"I won't."

"Good." I said as I pulled her slightly closer to my body. "Next, I've got to go to Nekravol, then into Urdak."

Ahsoka nodded and looked down.

"You, you don't like Nekravol, do you?" She whispered.

I growled at the name of it. "I hate that place more then you have hate in you." I said through gritted teeth.

"Will you be ok going there?" Ahsoka asked.

"Yes, because my hatred will fuel me, like it does with the dark side of the force."

Ahsoka nodded at me again.

"Can I come?" She asked.

"No, not while the Khan Maykr still lives, as if both you and her are present in the same realm, the balance of power will begin to fail and reality will fall apart. Once she has been slain, then you can come up to Urdak and be crowned the next Khan."

"So, you're going to kill the Khan Maykr?" Ahsoka asked.

"Yes I am."

Ahsoka snuggled herself up close to me and hugged my body.

"Please stay safe." She whispered.

"Don't worry, I will Ahsoka, I promised that I'd keep you safe and I can't do that if I'm dead." I said.

Ahsoka smiled at me as she pressed her lips onto my cheek.

"There's one final point." I said.

"And what's that?" Ahsoka asked.

"You can't tell anyone what happened yesterday." I whispered as I poked Ahsoka's chest.

"I won't." She replied.

"Good, well in that case, I think I've told you everything I needed to tell you, so it's probably best I get going." I said as I got out of bed and began to get dressed.

"To Urdak already?" Ahsoka questioned.

"No, to Hayden, he's got my suit still."

Ahsoka sighed and nodded.

"I'll probably be on Coruscant for another hour or so before I'm ready to leave."

Ahsoka nodded to me as I said that.

"You can come with me if you want."

As soon as I said that, Ahsoka sprung out of bed and began to get dressed. I smiled at her cuteness as I too finished getting dressed.