Chapter 59 - Separate Missions

I woke up next to Ahsoka, as per usual. I looked over at my comm link to see what time it was. It was quarter past 8. Not too late, and Ahsoka was still asleep, so I decided to not wake her up and instead just stay in bed admiring her beauty.

I wasn't able to admire her for long though as she quickly woke up.

"Morning 'Soka." I whispered as I began to gently rub her lekkus.

Ahsoka immediately sighed and melted into the bed as I did rub her lekkus.

"This isn't going to help you wake up, is it?" I asked.

"No, not really." Ahsoka replied.

I smiled and kept rubbing them for a little while longer, before her comm link went off.

Ahsoka groaned as she leant over the edge of her bed to pick it up. As she answered it, Anakin and Obi Wan appeared.

"Hello Masters." Ahsoka said.

"Good morning Snips, are you still in bed?" Anakin asked.

"Uh, no, why'd you ask?" Ahsoka said as she quietly got out of bed.

"Good, because your presence is requested in the briefing room." Obi Wan said.

"Do I need to come?" I asked.

"I'm afraid not." Obi Wan said. "You will be staying here. Dr Samuel Hayden wishes to discuss matters with you."

I looked across at Ahsoka.

"I'll be fine, trust me." Ahsoka said as she somehow just finished putting her clothes on.

I walked over to her and pulled her waist into mine. She put one hand on my chest as she held her comm link in the other. I went to kiss her but Ahsoka looked down at Anakin and Obi Wan's hologram.

"No no, go ahead." Obi Wan said. "We know how much you two mean to each other, also, Anakin could use some practice."

"Hey!" Anakin said as he hit Obi Wan's shoulder.

Me and Ahsoka looked back up at each other and smiled as Anakin and Obi Wan began to bicker. I pulled Ahsoka's head into mine and our lips pressed against one another's. Ahsoka dropped her comm link to the floor as she brought both her hands up to my head. We held our lips firm against each others as the muffled sound of Anakin and Obi Wan squabbling could faintly be heard from Ahsoka's comm link.

We held our lips together for a fair while before we slowly broke apart.

"I should probably get going." Ahsoka said as she picked her comm link up off the floor. "Somebody has to stop these 2 from killing each other." She said as she glared at Anakin and Obi Wan. They both stopped and looked at Ahsoka in slight embarrassment. "Only joking, I'm going to go join them in killing each other, it's how we work." Ahsoka said.

"If only I could join you in killing each other." I said. "I have a feeling I'd be rather good at it."

Ahsoka smiled before giving me a tiny peck on the cheek. "Anyway, I've got to go now. I'll tell you what's happening when I know, but until then, goodbye (y/n)." Ahsoka said with a smile as she walked out the door.

"Bye 'Soka, love you!" I shouted.

"Love you too!" Ahsoka shouted from outside. God she must've been bold to just shout that in a public corridor.

I looked back down at my suit. I would almost certainly have to put it on today, so I just decided to put it on now.

Once I'd finished putting it on, I pulled Vega up.