Chapter 32 - Super Gore Nest

Before I start, I'd just like to thank everybody for 1k reads on this story. I love you all :)

I ran into the Jedi temple in search for Ahsoka. I had no idea where she would be but there were 3 places which she'd probably be at, her room, the cafeteria or the training ground. The training ground was the closest so I began to make my way there.

As soon as I rounded the first corner of the temple, I saw some imps running around doing whatever imps do. I didn't have time to deal with them though so I drew my lightsaber and sliced them all up without taking a single hit myself. I quickly moved on from the imps and toward the training ground where Ahsoka might've been.

I ripped and teared every demon I came across on the way to the training ground. Luckily, all I came across were imps and zombies, but as I got nearer to the training ground, a prowler teleported at me. He swung his claws at me but I dodged past them and swung my lightsaber at him. He teleported out of the way and behind me before slashing at me again. This time however I grabbed his arm and threw him into a wall before quickly stomping his head into it, completely crushing his head, killing him instantly.

I made my way into the training ground and saw a few Jedi younglings taking out some imps. I went to go help them but Master Kit Fisto, Master Luminara and Barriss appeared and began to help them out. I scouted the place for Ahsoka and didn't see her anywhere so I moved on to the cafeteria because it was the next closest place to me.

On my way to the cafeteria I met up with a group of clones, but these weren't ordinary clones, these ones looked different, like they were some special operations unit or something.

"I'm having him!" The big one of the group shouted before running at a pinky. He punched the pinky round the head as hard as he could but all he achieved was fracturing his gauntlet.

"We need some help over here!" The one with these weird looking goggles on his helmet shouted as he looked at me. I ran over and began to cut up any demons which got near to me.

"You good Wrecker?" One of the clones shouted.

"A little help would be appreciated." He shouted as the pinky was pinning him down on the floor. I ran over to him and kicked the pinky clean round the head as hard as I could, shattering some of its armour. The big guy, who I assumed was Wrecker, kicked the pinky off of him before one of the clones ran up to it and stuck a big dagger into the gaps in its armour.

"Hello padawan (y/n), we've heard a lot about you." One of them said to me.

"Who are you guys?" I asked.

"We're clone force 99." The one who looked most like a normal clone said as he took his helmet off, revealing a face which did not at all look like a normal clone. "We're a bunch of mutated clones with desirable abilities."

"Best clone division in the Republic." Wrecker shouted.

"I'll remember that." I replied before turning to listen to the sounds of screams. I could hear some screams that weren't demons but couldn't identify them.

"Tech, who's that scream belong to?" The main guy said. Tech proceeded to pull a visor down and analyse something before putting his visor back up and looking at us.

"That scream belong to Jedi padawan Ahsoka Tano." He said. As soon as he did, I turned towards the scream and sprinted off after it. Ahsoka must've been in serious danger and I needed to help her.

I could hear a lightsaber and more screams coming from the corridor outside the cafeteria. I could also just about hear someone crying as well which I had a bad feeling was Ahsoka.