Chapter 6 - Anger

I woke up to see some bright white lights Infront of me. I squinted my eyes and tried to focus on them to see what they were. They were just lights and I realised I was in the medical center.

"(Y/n), you're awake." Someone said to my left. I turned and saw that it was Ahsoka walking towards me. I went to stand up but she rushed over and pushed me back into the bed. "Stay (y/n). You need to rest." She said.

"No I don't." I said as I forced myself up. Ahsoka tried to push me back down but barely stood a chance against out powering me. "I need to take my anger out on something, that's what I need."

Ahsoka looked down in defeat for a second. "Anakin said that there is a thing going on on Christophsis."

"Not enough demons." I said as I turned to my helmet. I picked it up and fired up Vega to ask him what I could do.

"Hello slayer." Vega said as he fired up.

"Where are the demonic threats?" I asked.

"I am unable to locate the demons from here. Your celestial locater is missing a component. A replacement could be found in Exultia."

I turned to Ahsoka and smiled. "That's where I'm going." I said as I walked out of the medical center. I put my helmet on as Vega lit up where he would open the portal for me.

"(Y/n) you can't go alone!" Ahsoka exclaimed as she tugged my arm.

"Yes I can, it isn't hard for me."

"Not physically, but mentally. You've been through too much by yourself, don't put yourself through more!"

I sighed and turned to face Ahsoka. "The only person I care about is you." I whispered as I poked Ahsoka's chest. "I will do anything to keep you safe from anything which tries to hurt you."

Ahsoka grabbed my hand and held it to her chest. "And I want to do anything to help you too." She said as she looked up to me. "Please, let me come with you."

We stared into each others eyes for a few seconds.

"Alright. If Anakin lets you that is."

Ahsoka smiled at me before picking her comm link up. She started dialling Anakin's code and after a few seconds, he appeared.

"Hey snips, how can I help?" He said.

"Hi master. (Y/n) has a mission and I want to join him. He said I can if you give me permission. Can I join him."

Anakin scratched his chin for a second. "Where are you going?"

Ahsoka looked at me. I took the comm link out of her hands and looked at Anakin.

"We're going to my old home town. I know the place and people very well. I promise that I'll keep Ahsoka safe on the way."

Anakin tapped his foot a few times with his arms crossed for a second.

"Alright. Don't be too long though, we've got training tomorrow Snips."

"Ok Master. We won't be long." Ahsoka said as she grabbed the comm link out of my hands.

"Bye Snips." Anakin said as he waved.

"Bye master." Ahsoka replied before hanging up.

We looked at each other and smiled.

"When are we going?" She asked.

"I'm ready. Whenever you want." I replied.

"Ok. I'll go get my lightsabers then we can go, ok?"