Chapter 92 - Rage

I quickly arrived at Kalibas, the sightless judge. His eyes immediately opened and began to shoot lasers and plasma at me, so I decided that returning even more firepower was the most suitable way to kill him.

I blasted rocked after rocket and ballista bolt after ballista bolt into his 4 eyes and any demons which even looked at me, fueled with more rage now than I have ever been before. I slaughtered all of the demons in this arena and killed Kalibas within a few minutes, not taking a single hit of damage. Ahsoka was in danger, and I had to get to her as soon as I could.

I continued on my way through the citadel of Nekravol, pummelling any small demons I came across on the way, before I entered a large room full of pipes with blue liquids flowing through them.

"This is where the argent energy is produced. This is..."

"I don't care. Once this Khan fucker is dead I'm blowing this place to bits. Now, where do I go from here?" I growled.

"Kill that marauder and the exit will open." Hayden said.

I looked over and saw a Marauder patrolling the area, so I jumped in and ran towards him. As he noticed me, he did exactly the same and charged at me. I fired a super shotgun round into him, which he or course blocked, but he did not see my fist approaching him with more force than ever.

My fist collided with his shield and utterly obliterated it, sending him to the floor in the process. Before he'd even realised what had happened, I'd unloaded 6 full-auto shotgun rounds into his head, killing him.

As his body disappeared, the door to the next arena opened, and so I ran straight through it, smashing any fodder demons which got near me in the process.

I hopped into the elevator and mashed the button to make it go up, and it did, but so fucking slowly!

"Hurry up!" I yelled to myself as I punched the button, smashing it. The elevator continued to rise at a steady rate as I leant against the wall.

(Y/n)

Ahsoka! I yelled through our bond as I closed my eyes. Are you ok?

I, I don't know where I am. Barriss kidnapped me and, I, I don't know where I am.

I growled to myself as hundreds of different ways for me to slowly and excruciatingly painfully ways to execute Barriss Infront of everyone that loved her flooded into my mind.

I am going to find you, and I am going to kill Barriss, but, I can't yet. I'm nearly in Urdak, but once I'm out of Urdak, I will find you and rescue you, I promise.

Thank you.

I opened my eyes again just as the door reopened. I ran out and across the massive gap back down to the argent energy production place thing.

"Argent does wonderful things, save planet's from extinction, heal the sick, and give infinite power to those worthy of it." Hayden said.

"Good thing I can control it then, isn't it?" I snapped as I quite literally threw a hell knight against a wall before smashing his chest in.

"Indeed it is. Now, enter that elevator over there. To do so, you must destroy those 2 eyes."

I looked on my HUD as 2 pinky purple eyes appeared around the centre pillar of my current arena. I ran around it and saw one. As it saw me, it fired a laser at me, which I was quick to dodge, before it was hit by several of my rockets. Being unable to move, they all hit, and killed it.

I began to sprint around the pillar to the next one, but a fucking pinky charged me into a wall.

"Fuck OFF!" I yelled as I gripped the center of its head and tore its entire body in two. As I kicked it away, I ran around to the second and final eye before unloading my chaingun into it. Within seconds, that eye exploded, and I saw the door to the next elevator open.

Star Slayer | Ahsoka X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara