Complete Again At Last.

(A/N) 3 votes and 3 comments is easy enough for babys lets see if you can do it this time *sigh*

(Ronni's POV)

"WHAT!" I scream, as soon as the words come out of my dads mouth, jumping a little at the same time. "DID I HEAR YOU RIGHT?"

"Ronni, stop yelling!" My father warns, looking around at the concerned faces of the people around us.

"So thats why you woke me up at five and took me here?!" I ask, looking around at the airport.

"Yeah, I wanted it to be a surprise so I didnt say anything about it" he says with a grin. I return the smile and run into his arms, swing my arms around his neck, and give him a huge hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I repeat over and over into his shoulder. He giggles and pushes me away from him so that he can see me. His face turns serious and I roll my eyes playfully, knowing 'the talk' is coming.

"Now, Im letting you go because I trust you" he says firmly. "I trust that you wont cause any trouble and that you will call me and your mother everyday. We wont go without much communication like last time you were away. Understand?"

"Yes! I understand, thank you so much!" I say again. "What made you change your mind?"

"Erm..." He hesitates and I raise my eyebrows waiting for him to continue. "Well I met the boys and I talked to them-"

"When did you meat the boys?" I ask, confused.

"About a week ago. Thats irrelevant." He says "Anyway, what made me change my mind was the Kyle situation. I think you would be safer if you were on the move and constantly with people- "

"Kyle? How did you find out about that?" I ask. It must have been Zayn. I mean, he's the only one that even knows about it. I just want to know why the hell he told my dad. I didnt want him to tell anyone!

"Well one of the boys told me, Zayn I think" he tells me. I roll my eyes and start thinking about what Im going to say when I see Zayn. "And I wanted to ask why you didnt even tell your own father about-" And as if on time, my dad is again cut off, not by me, but by a thick british accent from behind me

"RONNI!" I turn around to see a grinning Louis running towards me with outstretched arms.

"LOU!" I exclaim, running toward the boy who I've missed so much. We exchange a huge hug before pulling away and look at each other, still grinning like Idiots.

"I've missed you so much!" He yells as he ruffles my hair with his hand, making hair fall out from my messy bun.

"Hey!" I giggle, putting my hair back up. I look up and see the faces of my 6 best friends. Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Katie, and Niall. Harry comes forward and gives me a tight hug and kiss on the cheek, a huge smile on his face. Next is Katie who runs towards me with a little scream. We laugh into each others arms and squeeze each other until he cant breath. Liam has to pry Katie off me so that he could get his turn; a long, loving, warm huge hug from my best guy friend on the planet.

"Alright, Liam, you need to share!" I hear Zayn say from the other side of Liam, who giggles and releases me most unwillingly.

"Hey, Ron." Zayn exclaims, with a huge grin. I dont think I've ever seen him smile that wide. He slowly walks towards me and wraps his arms around my shoulders, resting his head by my cheek. "I've missed you so much." He whispers.

"I missed you, too." I giggle. I haven't been able to stop giggling since I even found out I was going on tour with the boys. After begging for months without a change in my parents minds, I lost hope and thought I would never get to go. I guess my wish came true once again, which reminds me that I have to tell Niall my wish was at 11:11 last time. We still have that deal going on.

"Malik, get your own Ronni." Says that thick Irish accent that I've missed so much. I stiffen and let go of Zayn. I turn my head and see Niall, standing there with a huge grin like the rest's. Without waisting another second, I race into his arms and bury my face into his shirt, taking in his sent and his warmth that I haven't got to have for months. How I have survived without him? I dont know. I just know that I am complete again with my other half in my arms.

And "I love you, Ronni." are the first words that I hear him say to me after being away from eachother for so long.

-

"Hey, Its almost 11:11 UK time." Niall tells me, showing me his watch. I nod my head and turn so that Im facing him instead of the the plane's window.

"You know my wish from last time came true." I tell him. He smiles and takes my hand.

"Mine too. That means we have to tell each other what we wished for." He says. I nod and he says "You tell me first, love."

"Well, I wished for me to be able to come on tour with you and thats what I got."

"No way! I wished for the same thing!" He cheers.

"Really?" I giggle (still haven't stopped). "Oh my gosh, we're perfect for each other Niall."

"You dont think I know that?" He teases. "Okay, now its 11:11. Make a new wish, babe." We both close our eyes and make our wish. Mine is crazy and far fetched. The thing I wish for is probably something that will never happen, but something that I want to do with Niall with all my heart. I just dont think he would want the same thing. But we will see if this wish comes true like all the others that have since I met Niall.

He is defiantly my lucky charm.

(A/N) I dont really have much to say to you guys, Im mad at you and you know why.....YOU DIDNT VOTE AND COMMENT!

-Anna

P.S. No X's for you!