Skyping.

(A/N) 5 comments and 4 votes for the next chappie :)

(Ronni's POV)

"Hey guys!"

We all turn around to face the door as Harry walks in with a smile. Who know's where that boy was and what he was doing? Still no Liam, though.

"There you are! Where'd you go?" Zayn asks.

"I had to get my phone charger from Liam's room." He shrugs "You guys worry to much."

"And where's Liam?" I ask, still a little worried. Not much, just a little.

"Well, he had to unlock his room for me and while we were in there he got a skype call."

"From who?" I question.

"Abby." Harry huffs. Everyone looks at me at the mention of her name. What are they expecting? Did they think I would care? Run out of the room to go talk to her? No. I'm sure all they're seeing is my shocked face. Why would she skype Liam? I know that Liam still has those feelings for her but I wouldn't like it if they 'tried again'. She hurt us and I cant trust her.

(Liam's POV)

"C'mon Harold. Get your charger and lets go."

"Okay, Liam! I gotta find it."

"Whats it doing in here anyway?"

"I dont know, ask Louis." Harry shrugs. "Hey, your laptop is going off. Skyle call, I think."

I turn around and take a look at my computer screen and like Harry said, its a shype call. I skip over to my laptop, expecting to see the name of one of my family members, but instead, its Abby.

"You gonna answer that?" Harry teases, smirking.

"Yeah, get out! Go and tell the other's I'll be there in a minute." I rush, wanting to be alone for when I click the answer button.

"But-"

"No buts! Go, I'll be right there!" And with rolling eyes, he leaves with his phone charger. I look back at my screen and answer the call on what must have been the last ring. A few seconds later, Abby's face fills my sight.

"Hey..." She says awkwardly.

"Hey." I reply, not sure what to say  or how to act.

"Did I call at a bad time? I could go if I did and-"

"No, no its fine. How are you?" I interrupt.

"Oh, Im fine..." She mumbles, looking away from her camera and towards what I guess is her hands.

"You dont seem fine, what is it?" I ask, searching her face for some kind of clue about how she's feeling.

"Its just..." She starts but then hesitates and sighs. "I miss you guys."

What do I say to that? 'We miss you too'? No, because no one else wants her here and I doubt that they miss her. But should I say 'I miss you too'? I dont know. Do I?

"Oh.." Is all I say. Its the safest option. I dont think I do miss her. If I do, its a little. I mean, it would be nice to have her back but all the drama stopped when she left. Abby looks back up the the screen waits for me to continue. I dont have anything else to say about it really...

"Well...how's Ronni?" She asks, changing the subject.

"She's good!" I chirp, thankful that we're on a topic that doesn't involve 'us'. "Niall and her and all loved up as they always were."