Movies and a Call.

After everyone finished eating their Nando's, we all went back to our hotel, even Katie. When we got into the hotel, Katie, Abby, Niall and I went into our flat to help get Abby ready for her date. Harry went back to his flat to relax and see if the place is clean yet.

"Abby, go shower and then dry your hair. Katie and I will find shoes and jewelry to match your dress." I tell her. She nods and runs into the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way there. Niall walks over and pokes my rib cage.

"What can I do to help, babe?" he asks me, giggling at my little jump I did. I roll my eyes at him and playfully hit his arm.

"You can sit down and look pretty." I tell him, sending him a wink. He laughs and takes a seat. I give him a thumbs up and turn to Katie.

"Okay, silver or gold?" I ask her while looking at the gorgeous dress spread on the bed. Its a dark blue dress with spaghetti straps. It stops at the knees with flowing fabrics. Its just perfect. (A/N) dress on side bar -->

"Silver jewelry, defiantly." Katie tells me. I nod and walk over to Abby's dresser and open the drawer where she keeps her jewelry. I see the perfect earring's almost right away. Long earrings with diamonds hanging on the ends.

"Here. How about these?" I ask Katie while holding the earrings out to her. She smiles and slowly nods her head.

"Perfect. And I don't think she should wear a neckless." She tells me. She's right. To much 'bling' will take away from the beautiful dress.

"I agree. Now the shoes." We walk to the closet and look down at all the shoes. Sadly, Abby has no shoes that would look good with the dress.

" I think I have some that would work. I'll be right back." I run into my room and yank open the closet. I pull a box down from the top shelf and open it. Perfect. Silver high heel shoes that would look great with the dress stare back at me from the box. It's a good thing Abby and I wear the same shoe size! I take the shoes out of the box and walk back to Abby's room. When Katie lays her eyes on the shoes, she grins like a maniac.

"Whoa! Those are nice!" she says. Right at that moment, Abby walks out of the bathroom with dry hair and a bath robe. Wow, she was fast!

"Good, now put all this on in the bathroom." I hand her the dress, shoes, and earrings and then shove her back into the bathroom. We're in a hurry! The date is in an hour! When the door closes, I sigh and sit on the bed.

"Are you tired?" Niall asks from the corner. Gosh! I forgot he was here.

"What? Oh, yeah, kind of. We still have to do hair and make-up." I tell him. He just shakes his head at me.

"You girls don't need to worry about make up. Your beautiful without it." He tells me with a small smile. I just snort at him. I think that I look like a zombie without my make-up so I don't know what he's talking about.

While Abby is changing, Katie is rushing around the room and gathering make-up and hair stuff. Niall and I are just looking at each other. Its not awkward. We are just taking each other in. Finally, Abby walks out in the dress and looks absolutely stunning. The dress shows off her curves perfectly and the color brings out her eyes. Katie and I gape at her and nod our head approvingly and Niall claps dramatically.

"You look amazing!" We all say together. Abby blushes and sits in a chair by the mirror. Katie and I walk over and start doing her make-up. We're not going to use a lot because we want the natural look, but we do want some color. I open Abby's make-up bag and pull out some black eye-liner. I lightly trase her bottom eyelash line and then put some light blue eyeshadow on her eye lid. Perfect. Katie pulls out some lip gloss and spreads a thin layer on Abby's lips. Then she puts a little color into her cheeks buy using soft pink blush. Now she looks gorgeous.