Friends?

Abby and I walked in and closed the door behind us. The boys stood up and started walking toward us with their hands held out for us to shake. Oh my god! I'm going to touch their hands! Fangirl!

"Hello, love. Whats your name?" Harry was smiling at me with raised eyebrows, waiting for my answer.

"Oh, that's Ronni! Hi again, Love!" Niall answered Harry's question, came toward me, and then gave me a big hug! alskdhfkads! I FINALY got my Horan Hug!

"Hi again, Niall! You did great!" I smiled and hugged him back. Why wouldn't I?

"Wait...do you guys know each other?" Louis asked while looking between us.

"Oh. I met Ronni at the beginning of the concert. And she didn't tell me she had backstage passes!" Niall turned to me pretending to be mad and crossed his arms, waiting for an explanation.

I laughed and said "Well, you said you had to start the show and then walked away so its your fault!" Niall giggled and turned to Abby and asked for her name.

While Niall started a conversation with Abby, I saw Louis make his way toward me. He smiled and said "So your names Ronni? I like that name. Its different."

"Thanks. I get that a lot." I said while looking over his shoulder at Niall. I know I should be looking at Louis when he's talking to me but I couldn't help it! I have a sweat spot for Nialler.

"Well Im glad you can keep yourself together around us. Did you smell that girl that just left? SHE PEE'D HERSELF!" he said with a shudder.

"I know right!? I kept my distance from that freak" I said, scrunching up my nose.

Louis was about to say something when Harry pushed him aside and said "No, Boo Bear! Your mine!" Louis rolled his eyes and walked to the couch. Harry looked at me up and down, which made me blush. He's such a flirt.

"So, Ronni, how old are you?" He asked me. Hmm...I wonder why he wants to know that. Typical harry.

"I just turned 18 last week." I told him. He nodded his head and raised his eyebrows.

"Oh. I thought you were older.." He smiled at me before walking off. Haha. I bet he wanted me to be older! I watched him go join his 'Boo Bear' on the couch and then saw Liam make his way to me.

"Hey, Ronni! Did you like the show?" I know I just met him, but there is something about him that makes me relax. He's so friendly! I guess that's it.

"Yes! It was awesome, Liam! You did great in Moments." I patted him on the shoulder and smiled at him. I meant every word, too. He really did do good. All of them did, acually.

"Thanks! Whats your favorite song?" he asked me while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Moments, all the way! Its a beautiful song." He shook his head at my answer and laughed.

"I knew it! I don't know how, but I guess it was a lucky guess!" he laughed a little more and then suddenly got serious. "Ummm...So who is your friend?" he asked me while looking at Abby from the corner of his eyes.

I looked at him in a Now-I-Know-You-Like-Her kinda way and said "Why don't you go talk to her and find out, eh?" I nudged him with my elbow and wiggled my eyebrows.

He giggled and said "Uhh, I think I will..." and with that, he walked away, leaving me standing alone. I looked around the room and saw Louis and Harry fake cuddling on the couch, Niall eating chips while typing on his phone, Liam 'talking' to Abby, and Zayn standing awkwardly a few feet away from me.

"Hey, Zayn." I say awkwardly while walking over to him. He looked up and smiled a shy smile. I don't get why because I should be the shy one here.

"Oh, vas happening, umm...." he was so quiet that I could barely hear him. ((A/n) HOLY SHIT I WAS SO CARROTY WTF IM SO SORRY)