Making Memories. (Part two)

When we get to the hotel, we literally run up to our room. Once we get there, they push me into the shower. Hard.

"Ouch! Guys, calm down! We have 2 hours!" I tell them through the door, while taking my cloths of. I hear them chuckle from the other room.

"We know. We just don't want to feel rushed while helping you get ready!" I hear Katie say. I laugh. They're more excited about the date than I am!

"First of all, you already feel rushed. Second of all, you guys don't have to help me get ready. I'm not going to a big dinner party like Abby did! I can get ready on my own." I say as I start the water.

"Okay, Okay. Fine!" Katie says with a laugh. I roll my eyes and jump into the shower. I take my time so I can think. So Im going one my first date with Niall. My first date since...Kurt. Ugh! Ronni just stop thinking about that dick! Niall. Im going on a date with him and its going to be awesome!

(Niall's POV)

Gosh! Why am I so nervous? Its just Ronni! Calm down Niall. Its an hour until I'm supposed to meet Ronni in the lobby. I can wait, but then again...I'm nervous. I hope I don't mess things up. I get all weird when I'm around her. But tonight...I cant let my nerves get to me. I hope she will like where I'm taking her. I mean..first dates are usually like a dinner or movie but this is has to be a special one. Just like her. I need to prove myself good enough for her. That's my number one goal for tonight...and maybe a kiss...

(Zayn's POV)

Damn. Niall made the first move. He asked her out and now their going on a date in an hour. I cant believe I thought I could get someone like her. She is amazing and is perfect for Niall. I hate what I did! I can barely live with myself! I'm such a horrible friend...I'm going to leave them alone. Niall is such a great lad and her deserves her. Why did I try to take her? I don't know anymore. I'm going to do everything I can to get my friend ship back with Niall. And that's what I'm going to do. Right Now.

I stand up from where I have been pouting for the last few hours and head for the door. Niall is in the living room eating. No wonder. The others are all doing their own thing in other parts of the flat. When he sees me, he tenses. So do I. This is going to be awkward. I sit on the love seat since Niall is sprawled out on the big couch.

I take a deep breath and look at Niall. He's keeping his eyes on the telly and acting like I'm not even here. Its now or never.. "Niall?" I say softly. He pauses and looks at me with a blank face. "Can we talk?"

"No." He says simply while looking back to the telly. Ugh! This is going to be hard.

"Niall!" I say sternly. At my tone, he looks back at me. His eyebrows are furrowed and lips are slightly apart.

"What?!" He says, throwing his hands up. I scoot up to the edge of the couch and look him in the eye.

"I so sorry..." I tell him. I meant it. I really am sorry. Niall and I hold a gaze for a few seconds until he looks back to his show.

"Okay." He says.

"So...you forgive me?" I ask hopefully.

"No." He says without looking at me.

"God, Niall! Cant you tell that I feel horrible for what I did? Cant you see that I'm honestly sorry!" I'm on my feet before I realize it. I sigh and start to chew my lip. "Just...let me explain."

Niall looks at me for a second, then he swings his legs off the couch, sits up, and nods his head. I give a small smile and sit back down. "Niall...Ron is awesome. I like her. But...you like her more. That's why I'm never going to interferer with your relationship with her. I can't believe I even wanted to take her from you. I was...selfish and bitter. I wont deserve her in a million years. But you...you deserve her and more. Your one of my best friends and your such a great guy. I'm never going to do anything like this again because I don't want to hurt anyone or lose anyone....I cant apologize enough..." That's all I can say. I don't feel anything except sorrow and disappointment in myself. I look at Niall to see him staring at his feet. After a few minutes of awkward silence, he looks up at me.