Feelings?

(A/N) Just 3 votes and 3 comments again!! because Im nice!

(Ronni's POV)

A few hours later, we arrive at the hotel and we are all incredibly tired and worn out. All I really want to do is go to our room and sleep. I think I'm going to share a room with two of the boys since Katie doesn't want to leave Harry to share a room with me. I understand though, they're loved up.

"Okay, lets make new sleeping arrangements since we have Ronni now." Paul says after we're all in the lobby. "Okay, Niall and Zayn, Harry and Katie, Louis and Liam, and Ronni, where do you want to go?"

"Umm...I'll bunk with Niall and Zayn." I say. The two boys cheer and walk over to my side to pick up my suit cases.

"Oh, dont think you two are big and bad just because Ronni picked you and not us!?" Louis teases. Zayn walks over to Louis and gets all into his face.

"Your talking to the Bradford Bad Boy himself, Louis!" He snaps, playfully. He and Louis burst into laughter and then Zayn follows Niall and I up to our room.

"I thought you didnt say that anymore, Zayn." I laugh over my shoulder to the 'Bradford Bad Boy'.

"Say what?" He laughs, playing dumb.

"Never mind." I sigh and roll my eyes at our banter. Niall turns around and stares at Zayn without any emotion. I can tell he's still a little paranoid about Zayn's feeling for me. He's not the jealous type but I can tell he is when It comes to Zayn.

"What are you looking at Nialler?" Zayn asks, putting a hand in this hair, which I noticed is different since the last time I saw him. He got rid of the blond streak and it looks really, really good. Like....very good...

"Nothing..." Niall says as the door swings open. The three of us walk in and set our luggage by the couches.

"Now what are you looking at Ron?" Zayn blushes. I catch myself staring at Zayn so I quickly shake my head and look at Niall instead, who looks pretty pee'd off.

"Im going to bed." I say, quickly changing the subject. I walk over to Zayn and give him a hug, then I walk over to Niall and give him a hug and peck on the mouth. Niall smirks, probably happy that he got more affection than Zayn. This is going to be a very drama full few months.

-

"Ron, wake up, love." I hear Zayn whispering from somewhere on my left. I slowly open my eyes and see Zayn kneeling by my bed with I smile on his face.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty!" He cheers as he sits on the bed by my feet.

"Morning" I mumble as I sit up and rub my eyes.

"How did you sleep?" He asks.

"Like a bunny." I say. He giggles and then I notice that Niall is no where to be seen.

"Where's Niall?" I ask. Zayns face drops and he looks to his feet.

"Eating in the lobby." He states flatly.

"Oh and Zayn?" I say as suddenly remember that he told me Dad about Kyle when I told him not to.

"Yeah?"

"Why the hell did you tell my dad about Kyle?" I snap, I little meaner than I meant it to be. Zayn pauses and furrows his eyebrows.

"Well...I had to, Ron."

"Why though? I told you not to tell-"

"Because It was the only way I could change your parents minds to let you come on tour!" He defends

"Well...but, what if it didnt change their minds and you told them anyway?"

"Then it would be okay because they needed to know."

"Does Niall know about Kyle?"

"No. Only me, you and management know..."

"Oh...okay.." I sigh in relief.

"Look, babe. Im sorry that I told other people about it but I was worried about you and I really wanted you to come on tour with me- I mean us." He says, looking like he regret saying it.

"Its okay, Zayn." I sigh. "I guess I owe you since your the reason I get to come along. And thanks for caring. It really means a lot."

"No problem, Ron." He grins, looking relieved as well. I smile and lean into his side for a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder. I swear his hugs are great but this one is different. In a good way though. Maybe its because I haven't seen him in so long and I forget what his hugs feel like. No, thats not it because I haven't seen Niall for the same amount of time and his hugs feel the same as they always had. I guess this hug feels different because of different feelings? No, Ronni, you're with Niall. You love Niall. Even if I did have feelings for Zayn all of a sudden, they wouldnt even compare to my love for Niall. So I dont need to worry about it....Or do I?

(A/N) OMG THE LAST PARAGRAPH! :O

So what do you thinks gonna happen eh????

Vote and comment :)

-Annaxx