Seriously?

(A/N) 5 COMMENTS AND 4 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

"Guess." Louis smiles, cheekily. I sigh and shake my head. I have no idea. I mean, how could I know? There are tons of places where we could go.

"I dont know, Louis. Just tell me where we're going."

"Well we, as in Zayn, Liam, Katie, Harry and I, are only going to the airport. While you and Nialler, are going to IRELAND!" Louis says, yelling the last part. I jump up and start standing before Louis even finishes saying 'Ireland'.

"Seriously??" I question, jumping up and down a little bit more. Im going to Ireland? With Niall? I cant believe it! Im going to have to meat his family and I didnt even know! Im not prepared and I have no idea what Im going to say. Why didnt he tell me?

"Yes Seriously!" Zayn laughs. "Now go shower and do whatever else you girls do."

"Okay, but can you send Niall in here?" I ask.

"Yeah, now do what your told." Zayn says, making Louis giggle on his way out.

"Okay! Just go get Niall!" I yell, getting aggravated. Zayn puts his hands up and backs out of the room. A few seconds later, I hear him yelling Niall's name down the hall. Knowing Niall and the boys, it will take awhile for him to get here so I decide to get in the shower right then. He would be here by the time I get out.

(Katie's POV)

"They're going to Ireland together!?" I ask Harry, who puts his arms around my waste.

"Yeah! And guess where you and I are going?" He says, kissing my cheek lightly while wearing a cheeky grin.

"Where? Candyland?" I ask, clueless and giggly.

"Close! Holmes Chapel."

"Wh-what?" I mumble, pulling back from his embrace so I could get a better look at his face.

"Holmes Chapel!" He says slowly. "While Naill takes Ronni to meat his family, Im taking you to meat mine."

"Oh my gosh, Harold." I wine, sitting down on the bed behind me.

"What Kat?" He laughs, shrugging,.

"Why didnt you tell me earlier!" I ask.

"I wanted to surprise you, babe."

"Well I dont like surprises."

"You like this one though." He argues, pulling my off the bed and back into his arms. I sigh and let my body relax into his. Thinking about it, I do like this surprise. I've always wanted to meat Harry's family. I feel like it would take us to the next level. I mean, that's the only thing we haven't done yet. Im serious about Harry. Very serious. He has been the best boyfriend I've ever had and nothing has gone wrong while dating him. No drama, no fights, nothing but laughter, kisses, hugs, 'I love you's, and absolute happiness. I love this boy.

(Ronni's POV)

"I know, I know! Your wondering why I didnt tell you I was taking you to Ireland." Niall defends as soon as he sees me walk out of the bathroom, a towel around my hair. "I just wanted to surprise you! Dont be mad.

"Im not mad, Nialler." I laugh, walking over to him and sitting on his lap, taking the towel off my head at the same time. "Just tell me these things next time!"

I lightly tap his nose and laugh, throwing my arms around his neck while he wraps his around my back. "I will, Sorry I didnt tell you though." He says with a cute half smile.

"Its fine!" I say, playfully patting his head, which makes him giggle. "But, I guess I have to get ready now."

"Not so fast." Niall says, pulling me back onto his lap. "Kiss me first."