The Big Day

Today is the day. Today is the day that I finally meet One Direction.

Ive been saying those words over and over in my head ever since I woke up and I cant stop saying them! Its like a song that gets stuck in your head! I had to get my mind off the boys, like, now, before I explode, so I go on twitter and read some tweets but find that nothing can distract me.

There is no use in trying to keep my mind off the boys when I know I'm going to there concert in 2 hours and going to meet them in 4 hours. I just need to start getting ready now because I don't want to meet my idols looking like I just rolled out of my bed.

I go into the bathroom and step into an awesome glassed in shower and turn the water on. Ahh, a shower is exactly what I needed; they help me think and help me relax. I start thinking about everything that has happened so far in London. Abby and I got here 3 days ago and they are already the best 3 days of my life. One the first day, we rented this beautiful flat in the center of town so everything is in walking distance. The flat is one story but its still huge. When you walk in, the wall directly in front of you is fully glass. It has a breathtaking view of London that always will make you gasp. On the far left of the room, there is a huge kitchen. In the middle of the room, there is a huge dinning table that fits 8 and on the far right of the room, there is a living room with 2 huge sofas and a love seat. The wood floors are dark brown and shinny and the three walls are a light cream color. The sofas are pure white and looks perfect against the dark floor. The kitchen counters are black granite and the dinning table is black also with black chairs that have white cushions. Living in this place for 2 months is going to be so easy.

____

"ABBY!" I scream her name and hoped she heard me. Thankfully, she did.

"WHAT??!" she yells back from the next room.

"I NEED YOU" I yell back. I heard her grunt from the other room before she opens my door. She was wearing her wavy black hair in a messy bun, like always, with a braid going from her bangs to her bun. Her blue eyes where lined with brown eye liner and she had a little mascara on. She is a very pretty girl. I have to say it.

"What is it?" She looked so exhausted. She was never a morning person. Well its not really morning here in London, its 5:30pm, but you know what jet lag does.

"I cant decide on what to wear so will you pick for me?" I ask her nicely and point to the three outfits laying out on the bed.

She sighed and walked over to the bed. She crossed her arms and looked from me, to the outfits, and back to me again. She smiled when she decided.

"The blue tank top brings out your eyes so that's the best choice. And hurry up! We need to leave in 10 minutes!" She skipped out of the room and went into the living room. I put on outfit number 2 and looked in the full body mirror. Perfect. Abby was right about the shirt. It brings out my green eyes and it shows off my curves.

I grab my phone and run into the living room to find Abby watching the flat screen. I turn the tv off and pull her to the door.

"Come on, lets gooo!" we run into the elevator and press the Lobby button. Our flat is on the top floor so the ride is fairly long. When we get to the lobby we fast walk to the door and call a taxi. We jump in and tell the driver the address of the arena and give him enough money to get there. Your can tell this man hates his job.

"Oh my god, Ronni, I'm so excited!" She is literally bouncing in her seat.

"Me too! Oh, and one thing, Abby..." She looks at me with panicked eyes.

"What?! Is there something in my hair?!" she is just like me...

"Haha! No! I just wanted to tell you that Nialler is mine! So hands off!" I tell she jokingly. Not like Niall Horan would date me, right? Right.