'I Love You'

(Niall's POV)

Looking out the window into the wet streets of London wrapped in silence is agonizing. My stomach keeps rolling around with nerves about talking to Ronni again. The car ride has so far lasted what seems like years and the traffic only makes it worst for me. With Zayn next to me and the rain drops rolling down the windows, I only start panicking more and more by the minute.

"Calm down, will you?" Zayn signs, taking an ear phone out.

"What?" I ask, swallowing loudly.

"I can hear you breathing through my music." He smirks.

"I'm surprised I'm still breathing at all." I admit. Zayn rolls his eyes and turns to me slightly.

"Mate, you need to take a deep breath and stop worrying so much. Ron will take you back, no doubt about- wait, no she wont."

"What?" I gasp, blinking at him.

"Well, not right away anyway. First you have to explain to her what was all over the telly."

"What was all over the telly?"

"You and Hannah."

"Ugh!" I groan, resting my head in my hands. "Shit, its not what it looked like. Nothing happened at all."

"Don't feel the need to explain to me! Tell Ron, but if I find out what the media said was true, I'll kick you in the face and now you know I don't bluff about things like that."

"Yeah, yeah." I waved, holding a finger to the cut under my eye. It stings under the pressure, causing me to wince. "Are we going to tell her we fought?"

"No."

"Why not?" I ask. He stares at me with a smirk before answering, rolling his earphones in his hands.

"Would you rather have Ronni believe you came running after her on your own, or do you want her to know I had to... do some persuading?"

"Okay, I get it. So what do we tell her?"

"Um, we got mobbed by fans."

"But ours fans wouldn't bruise us like this, Zayn. We have the best fans in the world."

"Stop talking." he says firmly, placing his earphones back into his ears yet again. I blink awkwardly as he turns his head away from me, scoffing at his sudden attitude.

As I look out the window again, my phone starts ringing loudly and I rush to answer the call. I let out a groan when I read the caller ID, regretting answering.

"Whaaaat?" I sigh, resting my head back on the seat behind me.

"Niall, you left Ireland?"

"Obviously, Caleb."

"Why?" he asks.

"Because I need to take care of something." I answer, shortly.

"But you are supposed to be in Mullingar for another week! Thats what we agreed on in the conference room back in-"

"Mate, I know! Then you threatened our 'leash' and said you will send the girls back to America, I know. I left home to fix things with Ronni like you lot wanted me to."

"Well if you make things worst we will have no choice but to sent them home."

"Im going to do what I can. Loosen you're tie, would you."

"Im not wearing a tie" he argues.

"You're always wearing a tie, actually." I correct.

"That doesn't matter, just fix everything so we can finish this tour."