Whatever...

(Abby's POV)

She's on Liam side?! Are you kidding me? My 'best friend' is not on my side....Well now I know who my real friends are and Ronni inst one of them. No one ever disagrees with me and I want it to stay that way. I'm not going to talk to Ronni until she knows that I'm right...like I always am. I'm not going to talk to Liam either since he went to complain to everyone about me. Whatever...it wont be hard to ignore him. But the bad thing about ignoring Liam is that I wont have a boyfriend for a while and if there is one thing I hate more than anything, it's being single. I suppose I could go for one of the other boys...Harry or Zayn? Or...Niall?

(Niall's POV)

*Bang Bang Bang!*

The lads and I look up as someone bangs on the door to our flat, and pause. I look to the boys and they are just as confused as I am. They all look at me and nod their head to the door, telling me that they want me to get it. I roll my eyes, sigh, and make my way to the door. When I swing it open, a very red faced, Ronni storms pass me and toward the living room where all the boys, except Lou who is skyping with El, are watching the telly.

"Ron, vas happened?!" Zayn asks as he scoots over to make room for her on the couch. She plops down next to Zayn as I take the spot next to her. I slide my arm around her waste and pull her closer, just to remind Zayn that she is still my princess.

"Abby happened. She hates me now. Liam, you were right, she isn't acting like herself." She mumbles. Poor lass, looks like she is about to explode. I want to make her feel better but I don't know how, so I just grab her hand and lightly kiss her cheek. This got a little smile out of her.

"Wait, what about Abby?" Harry asks, without taking his eyes from the telly. Ronni shakes her head and then rests it on my shoulder.

"Liam can explain..." She mumbles.

"I all ready did. She's talking about Abby being a-"

"Bundle of Bitch?" Ronni suggests, earning a few giggles from the boys. Liam laughs and nods his head.

"Did you talk to her about it?" Liam asks while looking at his feet.

"Yeah, just like 5 minutes ago." My princess says. "That's why she got mad at me. She told me that we don't understand."

"Well, we don't...." Liam says.

"No, we just don't understand her. That's what I told her." Ronni corrects sarcastically, making me smile.

"I've never understood her..." Zayn says. Ronni lets out a bark of laughter at Zayn's 'joke' which makes him smirk to himself. I feel myself tense up and then make myself relax. I have to remember that Zayn is going to stay out of our relationship, but I still get a little protective of Ronni around him.

I look down at Ronni and see that she looks really down. Why wouldn't she? This must be her first fight with her best friend. "Be happy, lass." I whisper to her ear.

"I am happy, lad." she tells me in a fake Irish accent. I giggle and shake my head.

"No you not..." I state simply.

"Yeah I am!" she argues.

"Prove it." I tell her. She lifts her head up to look at me and gives me an over exaggerated smile with lots of teeth. She looks so cute and funny that I burst into laughter. Right at that moment, Harry's phone rings.

"Uh...I'll be right back." he says as he takes his phone and walks outside.

(Harry's POV)

I look down at the caller ID and see that Paul is calling. About time, too. I answer the call and put the phone up to my ear.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Hey, Harry. I found out about the party this weekend."

"You did!? Did you get me invited?"

"I did!" he tells me, proudly.

"Cool, can Kat come as my date?" I ask, hoping for the right answer.

"You can only bring one person along. If you want that one person to be Katie, then yes." He tells me. I literally jump into the air. I thought I wasn't going to be able to get into this party. I mean, its the biggest party of the year.

"Of course I want that person to be Kat!" I tell him "Thanks Paul! I'll talk to you later." I hang up the phone, turn around and walk back into the flat. I do admit that I feel bad for not talking to Kat that much, but I've never been good at keeping secrets or making surprises. I want to make this a good surprise and if I let it slip, It wouldn't be a surprise. Besides, I never even know what I'm saying when I'm around Kat. I mean, she's hot! And I've always liked 'Cats'...hehe. But basically, like, she's really cool on the inside too. I'm not shallow like people say I am. I look at people on the inside as well. And I like what I see in Kat.

Right then, there is a light knock on the door and Niall says. "I'm not getting it this time, lads." So I stand up and open the door.

"Hi, Harry." Kat says, flatly. She walks past me and makes her way to the couches, then she takes my seat. I look around for another free spot but find none. But...who says I have to find another seat? I smirk and make my way over to Kat, and sit on her lap. She makes a 'uff' sound and I giggle. She looks up at me and gives me a questioning look.

"What are you doing, Styles?" She asks, accusingly.

"You took my seat, but its okay, we can share it." I say with a wink. She blushes and rolls her eyes.

"Well my legs are falling asleep, you need to lay off the-"

"HARRY WHY.......?" we all jump and turn around to see a pouting Louis, clearly 'mad that I'm cheating on him'. You gotta love our funny Larry Stylinson bromance. He slowly walks towards me sitting on Kat's lap and then stops in front off us. "....DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU TWO WERE DATING?!"

"We're not, Lou." Kat giggles. I tense up and suddenly realize how much I didn't like hearing that. I actually do want to date this girl.

"Well get to it all ready..." Louis tells us. I look at Kat and wiggle my eyebrows. She blushes and rolls her eyes at me.

"That reminds me, love." I say in a low voice so that only she can hear me. "I want to take you on that date this weekend. Is that okay?"

"Its about time, Styles!" She scream/whispers. "I thought we would never go on that date."

"I would never not take you on a date, love." I say with a cheeky smile. She gives a breathy laugh, pushes me off her lap. and stands up. I look up at her and give her a pouty face, then she smiles and sits back down...on my lap. I grin and see that the others are all staring at us, smirking. Kat puts he elbow on my shoulder and starts to play with my curls which makes my eyes close. I always get automatically tired when people play with my hair. I would love to fall asleep to this again...and again, and again....

(A/N)... here you go everyone! I had to wright this one twice because It didnt save once so...yeah. It made me MAD!! But i was just like 'its okay Anna' and then...i becacame okay...Anyway, thank you for the reads and comments (even tho there arent many, but still.) Btw, please follow me on twitter. My user name is @ 5SingingIdiots_ . The acount name is Tell Me A...QUOTE. Thats right....its a one direction acount that tweets lots and lots of the boys quotes...also one direciton rumors, pictures, videos, and facts! If you like one direction, you will like out twitter page. Im sharing it with Katie.  haha

Stay Strong, Keep Faith.

-Anna xxx

P.S.

I

LOVE

 carrots...