Goodbyes and Hellos

7 comments

12 votes

(Kat's POV)

Today is the day that Harry and I leave Holmes Chapel and his family and fly back to where ever the hell the other boys are. I lose track of where we are while on tour. Im not the only one, though. But, I think Zayn, Liam, and Louis are in Paris. So we would be flying back there today. To be honest, I dont want to go. These few days have been the best of my life believe it or not. Even if the fact that Gemma doesnt like me bothered me most of the time, I enjoyed myself and feel much better now that I've met his beautiful family. They couldnt be a more perfect group in my opinion. Compared to my family, they're flawless. Its not that I dont love my family, I do. Its just that we have our problems and it seems as if the Styles dont. But who am I kidding? Everyone has some sort of drama that goes on even if they dont talk about it or show it around company.

"Katie?" a deep voice asks from behind me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Did you hear a word I just said?"

"Huh?" I ask, looking from the widow and turning my attention to Harry, who has a smirk playing across his pink lips.

"I said" He says slowing while throwing his cloths into his bag messily "you still have some things in the bathroom... god Kat, you dont ever listen."

"Actually, Harry, I do listen. I was just lost in thought and spaced out. Which you would know alot about." I tease, making my way to the bathroom before he could come up with a witty comeback. See, thats what I've been doing lately. When we start to have banter and tease each other like couples do, I shoot a wise remark at him before turning my back and walking away, knowing that if I stayed, he would easily come up with something even more witty that would let him win once again. Like I've said before, he always wins.

"Sure" He says sarcastically once I return with my make up bag and tooth brush. "Do you have everything?"

"Yeah, do you?" I say, nodding as I zip up the suitcase.

"Yep." He says, doing the same. I nod and scan my eyes across the room, checking for anything that we may have left laying around. Or, more likely, checking for something Harry may have left laying around.

"Your socks are on the chair over there. And your paper airplane necklace is on the side table." I sigh, pointing to the objects that were almost abandoned by the irresponsible but incredibly cute boy in front of me.

"Right," he says, swooping down to pick up the socks. I take a few strides over to his necklace and twirl my fingers around the cool chain, examining the pretty silver charm. Oh how I loved this necklace of his, I always have. Before I have the chance to hand him the adored pendent, Mrs Styles walks in with her bag and car keys, looking frantic.

"I lost track of time." She says, talking fast. "We need to leave now if we want to catch the plain."

"Oh thats no problem, we're ready. Right Harry?" I exclaim, throwing the chain over my head, feeling the cool metal against my skin. I'd give it back later. I just needed a place to put it so that I could quickly grab my things, given the fact that we are now in a terrible rush.

"Right, let me put these socks away..." He says, unzipping his bag once again. "Mum, we'll be right down."

"Okay, dont forget to say bye to your sister." She reminds him. He rolls his eyes playfully and nods his head. I force a smile onto my face to hide my worried expression. I feel my stomach flip as the realization that I have to talk to and probably hug Gemma crosses my mind. Its not the fact that I have to talk to her, its the fact that I dont know that she is going to say. Maybe she will say 'it was nice to meet you...see you around' or 'your a nice girl and your perfect for Harry, see ya' or even just a simple 'goodbye I dont like you'. The last one is what I expect considering her actions, but I just have to hope for the best.