Background

(Y/N) Grady was born to Owen and Megan Grady, they had gotten married just before Owen joined the Navy and (Y/N) was born only a year and after that. Neither Owen or Megan's parents were behind the idea of their marriage so it was no surprise that they weren't exactly thrilled that they had a child. When Owen decided to leave the Navy and work at Jurassic World 10 years later Megan decided she couldn't live married to a man who was going to be living on an island full of dangerous dinosaurs. Once the divorce was nearly over it was up to (Y/N) to decide which of her parents she wanted to live with for a majority of the time, she chose to live with Owen on the island with the creatures who had always intrigued her.

Owen knew that it wasn't the safest place to raise her so he taught her how to use a gun, fight, and even to train the Raptors. She had always been a smart kid but especially in the field of dinosaurs. When she was kid she would always be reading about them and riddling off random facts to her mother about them, every toy she had was a dinosaur.

Now she was 13, and it was a very big day for her and Owen, they were getting a new Velociraptor. This one would be separated from Blue, Delta, Charlie, and Echo until it was old enough to defend itself if the others got any ideas. They had made a smaller habitat, similar to the one where the main group was raised only smaller because only one survived. The biggest difference was that this Raptor would be trained almost solely by (Y/N).

A/N: Sorry this is kinda short but I couldn't do too much with this because it's just a background chapter. Please who check out my other Owen Grady story, His World, Her Savior, if you like Owen as a father in stories!