We're Goin'!

(Y/N) stayed silent, still not daring to face Owen. 

"I asked you a question," Owen said after a few more moments.

(Y/N) let out a breath, "I'm going."

She quickly turned to face him, finding him with his arms crossed leaning against her door frame.

"I know what you're thinking and before you say no, you can't stop me. I got a call too, I have my own invite. You may have given up on Blue and that's your choice but I can't just give up that easily. When the Indominous broke out Eclipse had plenty of chances to kill me but she didn't, she helped me. The last thing I did was yell at her, I can't let that be the end. I raised her, you raised 4 but I just had her, she's my baby. I can't just let her die and not even try to save her, I have to do this," (Y/N) explained, she had a desperate and panicked tone in her voice.

"You done?" Owen asked.

(Y/N) nodded her head.

"I knew you were going since you got quiet in the bar. I'm not going to try to stop you, you're too much like me, the more I try to stop you the more determined you get to do it but I am going with you," Owen said, catching (Y/N) slightly off guard.

"What?" (Y/N) asked in a shocked tone.

"I get it, Eclipse is special to you, hell before her you never even had a hampster. She was the first animal that was ever special to you. You can save your baby but I sure as hell ain't gonna let my baby go to an island filled with loose dinosaurs," Owen said.

"And that's about to explode," (Y/N) added.

"That too."

"What are you going to do about Blue?"

"I'm gonna find her, I've been trying to convince myself that I can leave her to die which for some reason led me to the old training files with her. Might as well give her a fighting chance, plus I don't really think you'll be able to find one Raptor without finding the other."

"You know, I never thought I'd be excited to go back to the island," (Y/N) said.

"Don't get too excited, we're not staying too long," Owen said before walking away.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, "No shit sherlock," She mumbled.

"I heard that! Go to bed!" Owen called back. 

"Fine," (Y/N) said to herself.

She packed up a few more things and then crawled into bed, no matter how hard she tried to fall asleep she couldn't, she couldn't stop thinking about the next day. 

It was just barely starting to get light out when they left, they got there early.

"Okay, once we get to the island I have a feeling it's going to be nothing but running so I'm gonna chill for a while," Owen said as he laid down in the back.

"Please don't say 'gonna chill for a while' again," (Y/N) said sitting down in one of the actual seats.

"Why not, it's what all the cool kids say right?" Owen asked.

"Not really, and you're also not a kid," (Y/N) said.

"Yeah, that would be a bit awkward if we were the same age," Owen joked.

"Yeah, maybe just a little," (Y/N) laughed.

After an hour or so everyone else arrived, Claire was the first to come on the plane. 

"(Y/N)," Claire said, surprised that she was there.

(Y/N) gave her a little wave, "I still think you're a bitch, just not quite as much," (Y/N) thought.

"Oh, I brought him to," (Y/N) said pointing to Owen who had just now sat up.

Before they had a chance to say anything two more people made their entrance.

"Oh, um, this is Zia Rodriguez," Claire introduced.

Everyone shook hands and introduced themselves and did the same with Franklin. (Y/N) ended up sitting across from Zia and Owen across from Franklin. 

"Nervous flyer?" Owen asked Franklin.

"Would you ride a thousand-pound horse that had been abused all its life?" Franklin asked.

"I'm not entirely sure how the two are connected," (Y/N) thought.

"I rode my motorcycle through the jungle with a pack of Raptors," Owen said.

"I did the same thing but with a broken wrist," (Y/N) chimed in.

Franklin looked around for a moment, "None of us are compatible."

"No shit," (Y/N) whispered mostly to herself.

Zia heard her and laughed. It wasn't long before they were off to the island for what was sure to be the last time.