Sequel

I promise I will talk about the sequel for the majority of this part but first I wanted to talk about the story for a hot minute.

So, first of all, this story started as a request and at first, I liked it but I didn't plan on doing anything special with it. Then, at some point, I kinda fell in love with it. But, I did plan for (Y/N) to die in this story, but I wasn't planning on it happening like that. It was gonna be years down the road, Owen's an old man, and Eclipse is already dead, freak accident kinda thing. Clearly, things changed. . . But this story also brought my very first OC to life. That's part of the reason why this story is getting a sequel. 

So, the sequel. Total Eclipse. Yep, that's the title and I love it so I'm sticking with it. That being said, I don't have the entire plot planned out so if you have any suggestions or ideas please let me know. (Y/N) will still be involved in the story through flashbacks of parts not included in this story and other small ways. Now, for the big part, I need your guys' help with. Eclipse's baby. She's not gonna look exactly like Eclipse (I know she technically should but I think that would be boring so deal with it). Whereas Eclipse has thin crescent moon shapes around her eyes, her baby will have that same shape but all white around the eye where Eclipe had black/grey in between. She'll keep the same black to grey to white pattern but the white strip will be much thicker and spill down the side of her almost like paint, to a little over halfway down her side. 

So, here's what I need your help with, I need a name. So far all I've come up with is Luna (since it sticks closer to the theme of Eclipse's name) but I also kinda like Ayla (which means moonlight but it also doesn't stick with the theme so I'm kinda leaning away from that one). But I'd love to hear what you guys think and hear any ideas you have. I won't be writing the first update for Total Eclipse until late next week and that's when I'll be announcing the name. 

Back to this story, I really can't thank you, guys, enough. This story would never have made it this far without your support. I know I took a lot of really long breaks from writing, usually for mental health reasons but when I started writing again I was still getting support like before. I've loved reading every single one of your comments, I can't tell you how many times I've been so down and out that I haven't been able to get out of bed and then gotten a comment notification and that cheered me up enough to get through the day. Thank you, guys, so much for everything and I'll see you in Total Eclipse!

 Thank you, guys, so much for everything and I'll see you in Total Eclipse!